Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

The New Light Weight Is-f Is Coming!

Hey guys, I was watching Garage419 the other day and in the news they mentioned the fact that a new light weight IS-F is on the way. It will be more powerful (slightly) and more significantly much, much lighter! In short think BMW CSL that what Lexus are aiming at, I'll be excited to see what they come up with. Incidentally the M division aren't making a new shape CSL so Lexus will have this market to itself.

Although I have to say I do have a little concern, I have faith but to my knowledge Lexus have never built a stripped back sport version of their cars. I'm sure it will get done correctly but I just hope they don't get too involved with technology as opposed to putting a sportier diff, brakes and suspension in. Ultimately you want a Lexus with loads of power, road holding and mostly feel. It could even be produced for the same money as the standard IS-F offering customers the choice.

Have you guys heard anything about it?

:question:

Guaranteed they will rip out all the expensive equipment and toys....then charge more for it!

(Like the CSL!)

Of course, if they go by the CLK Black Series, then they may end up charging quite a bit more for it!

I was on MY.IS the other day and im sure i read that they are developing/developed a supercharger for the ISF. I will try and find the link...

Think I read that too.........can't remember if it was TRD or TTE that was doing it - although I can't help thinking that surely the one for the IS250 should come first :whistling:

• 7 months later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links