Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Addition To The Fleet.....

well as i said earlier i will be looking to freshen them up again sometime soon, what colour they will be all depends on what looks the best ill get some black mesh and some red compare them to the silver ones and go from there, but it wont be for at least a few weeks yet as need to find some extra cash and some time, but its definately on the list of things to do, i wanna go up to wim as well anyone got any rough prices for the geo setup? is anyone else planning on a trip up there soon?

hando im in reading mate, where bouts you at?

Maidenhead - I'll keep my eyes peeled for you. Look out for me with a granite sky (grey) 300 with chicane rims, TTE rear and TRD front and sides and a L-Tuned grille. :)

Re: the V12 stickers - should be easy to pop 'em off (same with the debadging) - heat them up with a hairdryer to soften the glue, run some dental floss under the badge to remove them, then rub hard with WD40 or Autoglym tar remover to get rid of the residual gunk.

Well personaly i would bet that having the engine open to the elements to that extent will be detremental to the longevity of your engine and its components.. such as water buildup on the top of the cylinder head.. leading to problems for the coil packs etc..

Personaly i think you have ruined the lines and the look of what is undoubtbly (sp) a very well designed and agressive bonnet.

If you had the BTCC full bodykit on there with wide arches, a huge turbo and a few hundred more ponies then i could understand..

but i have to say that i would expect that on a corsa for a first time modder let loose with an angle grinder...im not adverse to vents as they can be benificial.. but your only a few sq ft of metal away from no bonnet at all!

And as for the V12 stickers....... :tsktsk: maybe get some AC ****zer badges and some AMG ones to go with them along with a nuremburg ring sticker for the boot

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links