Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wheels For Is

Paradroid

eBay item: 190254705907

They look like GS wheels maybe?

I've just bought a new set so won't be getting them bit I was wondering if they fit and if so does anyone have them? They look like really nice wheels, was wondering if they suit the IS.

I think I'm right in saying they're not the ones that come with the Aero bodykit.

Pictures of wheels look odd, one looks like it's got a Lexus sticker over the centre.

Paintshop job on a couple of them.....copy/pasted the lexus logo on the picture......also check his feedback....not the greatest.....wonder if they are indeed genuine.

No mention of the offset - but the PCD is correct for all Lexus models....

Paintshop job on a couple of them.....copy/pasted the lexus logo on the picture......also check his feedback....not the greatest.....wonder if they are indeed genuine.

No mention of the offset - but the PCD is correct for all Lexus models....

Yeah, very poorly done isn't it!!!

ebay item: 190254705907

They look like GS wheels maybe?

I've just bought a new set so won't be getting them bit I was wondering if they fit and if so does anyone have them? They look like really nice wheels, was wondering if they suit the IS.

I think I'm right in saying they're not the ones that come with the Aero bodykit.

Pictures of wheels look odd, one looks like it's got a Lexus sticker over the centre.

Tyrone's just brought a set of those for his is200 CLICK. HERE!!

if you look at the bottom right pic in the advert you can see the TTE badge on 1 of the wheels :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links