Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Spec Me Some Springs :d

Dan_Harris

Ok guys all going to plan I should have some extra dollar in my sky rocket this month, so thinking about just dropping the lex a little.

Criteria is

- only looking for a 30mm drop max

- springs only

- don't want to be having to roll my arches or be worried about bottoming out with my current wheels on (17's)

- don't want to be paying over the hill for them

- I live in a area with quite a few speed humps so it has to clear these with ease.

Thoughts and suggestions?

Love :D

I think the TTE/Eibach springs are the ones you probably want with those requirements (thinking about a set myself but still worried about speed humps.........)

apex do i set of springs for the lex which lower your car 25mm you can find them on eBay for about £120 i've had those springs on a few of my cars and had no complaints!!!the only reason i'm not puttin them on the lex is coz i'm droppin mine 40mm and they dont do springs that low!!hope that helps dude!! :winky:

whats the drop on the TTE springs chris? They are biatch to find though without going to TTE themselves and paying over the odds lol

Lexus dealers do them IIRC Dan, Have a look for Chris.s or Robs_Lex and have a look through there topics as they both have them fitted :) or you could PM them to see where they got them from :D

Think I remember them being £135 from a Lexus dealer, plus Tony @ WIM can get them for you too I think.

And yes the eibachs are the same, but tend to cost the same so doesn't really matter which ones you get - go for whichever is cheaper :)

The drop is 30mm.

agreed but i'm not dropping the car entirely for handling benefits as i don't find the stock setup a problem and with standard power it's certainly easy to handle. I just looked through my pics and the car just needs to be slightly lower to give it a more aggressive apearence and for the wheels just to hug the arches a little more :)

but i read somewhere think posted by Tony that the drop will only be 20mm as the sport is 15mm lower over the lower models.

Yep you're right, depending on whether it's a pre 01 Sport (10mm lower) or a post 01 Sport (15mm lower) the drop will be 20mm or 15mm respectively.

@Rob: I always thought the Eibachs were 30mm drop? :unsure:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links