Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Rhdjapan Discount Voucher. Great Supplier Of Jdm/japan Parts

Anees

Hi guys,

I recently contacted RHDJapan about a few items I am interested in buying. I asked if they were willing to provide any discount for Club Members. Considering how good the prices already are, they are willing to offer a 6% Discount Coupon to Club members.

Thank you for contacting the RHDJapan team. We have taken a brief look at the forum and have also registered for them as well. We would be more than happy to offer you and your forum members some deals with us. As you are already aware, our prices are already extremely good. I am sure that most of the other suppliers on the forum could not match our price on the items that you have pointed out even with a 10% discount. Because of our already discounted pricing structure we cannot provide an additional 10% off of our items. What we can do is provide you and the forums with a coupon code of 6% for anything on our site. The coupon codes will be valid until December 6 2008 in which we evaluate the performance of the coupon and adjust as necessary.

The Coupon Code is:

LexusOwnersRHDJapan

I shall be ordering shortly and know of a few members that have used RHDJapan and rate them highly for both communication and speed of delivery.

Thanks,

Anees :D

don't forget duty & VAT @ 27.5% and the lack of any UK warranty or aftersales help.......................

I'd be interested in what it will cost you to get everything you need from this company or from HKS-Europe basic camp unit is £370 here

edit

website price conv to £ plus VAT & Duty Total price

$570 316.6666667 87.08333333 403.75

Even if you avoid VAT & Duty is the saving of say £50 worth no warranty or aftersales backup ?

For what its worth the trade price of a HKS camp system advertised here is $233. I could get these myself from Hong Kong at this price (as well as all HKS stuff) but will not do so as I can't offer the prompt after sales service & warranty I can for HKS -Europe supplied items.

below is the extract from the company brochure...

yen price trade retail in us$ £ price trade

48001-AK001 CAMP-2 CAMP 2 UNIVERSAL 56,000 2 80 420 525 233.5332762

Apologies to Anees whose motives are good.

fact is buying from non authorised dealers may save you a few ££ IF you avoid VAT & Duty and install it OK and it doesnt go wrong............if some of these do happen you are on your own...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links