Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Mods

bari

Hi lexus owners i have a new is250 sel and need some good advice on car mods.I am thinking of adding a front lip, back spoiler and maybe side skirts.

Plz help me with my questions

:whistling:

Q1. Can you get your modifcations done but your lexus dealer?

Q2. Where is the best place to get your spoilers from. Anyone khow any good website plz upload.

Q3. Thinking of puting 19ich rims on my car. Here is the size of the tyres 215/35/ZR19 or 235/35/ZR19. I am not sure to go for 18ich or 19ich. plz help

Hi if you bought new... why didn't you opt for these when ordering? unless you want a different look to the SR kit?

If your after some after market kits then People here should be able to help.... I would also go for the exhaust change so you get twin pipes at the rear....

I have seen other threads with pics which were really cool....

For wheels I would stick to 18's... 19's will make the ride hard for every day driving... but if it's pure looks then do the 19's like the ISF..... I think they will fit straight on....

sorry couldn't be more help just giving you my thoughts.....

Oh doing these mods may effect you Warranty for body and paint... I'm sure someone here might know?

• 2 months later...
Hi lexus owners i have a new is250 sel and need some good advice on car mods.I am thinking of adding a front lip, back spoiler and maybe side skirts.

Plz help me with my questions

:whistling:

Q1. Can you get your modifcations done but your lexus dealer?

Q2. Where is the best place to get your spoilers from. Anyone khow any good website plz upload.

Q3. Thinking of puting 19ich rims on my car. Here is the size of the tyres 215/35/ZR19 or 235/35/ZR19. I am not sure to go for 18ich or 19ich. plz help

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...tem&CID=352

http://www.wheels-inmotion.co.uk/forum/ind...ic=1229&hl=

Drop me a pm if you want more info.

• 2 weeks later...
anyone know if u can get lexus oem mudflaps for the220/250? and also if it can be color coded to the car??

Hi chandru,

I have got mudflaps on mine Cadoxton Slate and did not need to paint itas they are made from high density

plastic which match car colour pretty fine, cost unpainted approx. 80GBP.

You can have them painted at local lexus dealer for additional cost.

anyone know if u can get lexus oem mudflaps for the220/250? and also if it can be color coded to the car??

Hi chandru,

I have got mudflaps on mine Cadoxton Slate and did not need to paint itas they are made from high density

plastic which match car colour pretty fine, cost unpainted approx. 80GBP.

You can have them painted at local lexus dealer for additional cost.

hi martin..ya guess you wouldnt need urs painting as color would match. just not sure bout mine..paint white to match car or leave black. ideas? anyone? rang two dealers and they both said they dont/cant paint it, but i know a a body shop lexus use and can take it there and they said they need to see material first, and they can tell me if it is paintable etc. one dealer quoted me 149 incl vat and fitting..where did u get urs for 80? and was it with fitting?

• 6 months later...

i have just purchased mine from amazon and they are a really good fit.

as i have a black lexus and the mudflaps were black colour coding was not a problem.

i have just purchased mine from amazon and they are a really good fit.

as i have a black lexus and the mudflaps were black colour coding was not a problem.

Do you have a link for these mud flaps, I had a search around amazon and can't find them

Thanks

• 1 year later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links