Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Need Ledge That Wing Mirror Sits On

Hi folks,

Some geezer decided to take a swipe at my wing mirror. The wing mirror itself is intact, all the electrics appear to be working fine. However the ledge which the wing mirror sits on is broken. I don't know what the right term the ledge thing is called, does anyone know if I can just obtain the ledge thing or if anyone has a spare one that I could buy. Ringing around it appears I have to buy the wing mirror as well which is overkill and a lot more expensive.

Anyone help?

Hi folks,

Some geezer decided to take a swipe at my wing mirror. The wing mirror itself is intact, all the electrics appear to be working fine. However the ledge which the wing mirror sits on is broken. I don't know what the right term the ledge thing is called, does anyone know if I can just obtain the ledge thing or if anyone has a spare one that I could buy. Ringing around it appears I have to buy the wing mirror as well which is overkill and a lot more expensive.

Anyone help?

Can you get a picture of the damaged part as I can't make out what you mean?

I'm struggling trying to figure how to upload images, there doesn't appear to be the usual file upload facility, instead it appears you have to upload an image to a website and then have to link to it. Tried following the guidelines using imageshack.us, however, the image is not showing in the preview post and errors with saying dynamic tags are not allowed in %7Boption%7D tags :excl:

In any case, I've had another look at the wing mirror, P4UL T pic below is spot on, it is the arm that comes out of the car and the wing mirror slots into it; it is the arm part below the wing mirror that is broken. Looking at the wing mirror from below, there are 2 screws, basically it is broken between the two screws. All I really need is the arm part.

So far, it doesn't seem likely these will be sold seperately. Will just keep trying to ring round. Wish I knew the right name for it :blush:

Thanks for trying to help guys.

As i have said, you cannot buy just that piece new seperately, the only way you will get it is to buy a second hand mirror and swap it.

i worked as a Lexus parts advisor for 15 year and non of the mirror parts on any model can be bought new except for mirror glasses. the only exception is the IS200 where you can buy the backing cover

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links