Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Locking Wheel Nuts

karlp606

Hey guys,

got an little issue with one of my locking wheel nuts upon trying to tighten it yesterday I have tapered one of threads!

I managed to get the damn thing off the wheel and put another normal nut on, it looks as though 2 of the 3 holes in the screw have cracked and warped so now I have 1 wheel with no locking wheel nut! :crying:

I dont want to buy a new set of locking nuts, lexus qouted £40+vat!

has anybody got spare set or know of anywhere where I can get a set?

Cheers

Hey guys,

got an little issue with one of my locking wheel nuts upon trying to tighten it yesterday I have tapered one of threads!

I managed to get the damn thing off the wheel and put another normal nut on, it looks as though 2 of the 3 holes in the screw have cracked and warped so now I have 1 wheel with no locking wheel nut! :crying:

I dont want to buy a new set of locking nuts, lexus qouted £40+vat!

has anybody got spare set or know of anywhere where I can get a set?

Cheers

If nobody on the forum has a spare set your best bet is eBay (loads on there at a good price)

Norman

I have aftermarket wheels and therefore have no need for my old Locks, you can have them for the cost of the postage :)

Hi mate thats great. Do you have paypal do you think a fiver will cover it?

Karl :D

I have aftermarket wheels and therefore have no need for my old Locks, you can have them for the cost of the postage :)

Hi mate thats great. Do you have paypal do you think a fiver will cover it?

Karl :D

PM me your address and i will get them packaged up, Did you want the whole lot as i don't need any!!! I have the full set of lock's with the covers and the key, all in the little box thing. I will double check tomorrow to make sure they are in ok condition then send them out when i finish work :P

Jason :P

Does anyone know which McGuard locking nuts fit standard wheels?

I had quite a hard job finding this out myself, when I wanted to fit McGard nuts to my 17" 5-spoke wheels. The ones that I got were 21156, they fit ok and look very similar in shape to the OEM wheel nuts. If you're getting them from Halfords you'll find they need ordering in, they don't tend to stock them.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links