Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Midlands Meet

Kazi

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah its sound :winky:

OK dude, I'll do you a copy of the CD anyway then mate so you can try some of that with your bros reader if you like?

Can i have a copy of the CD as well please mate.

Stav

Spoke to Wozza the other day mate, says he's hopefully going to be there early but he'll also have to get off early!

wozza is coming he will be there at 12 but got to go at 2 as hes got a gig and it starts at 5pm

I was a possible, but not anymore. Head gasket went on Friday night, so the car may get scrapped now :(

Oh bloody hell that's not good - is the car down the garage now then?

Sorry to hear that mate..... :(
:o Tigerfish i hope not what a bummer

Cheers guys. Not looking good though.

The problem was the fact I was heading to Derby to fetch my kids so got recovered to Derby. I now live in Basingstoke and the quote to recover the car back from Derby is £400!! The local garage that normally do any work that I don't have time for have quoted a ball park figure of £600, just waiting for Lexus Derby price. If I have to do it myself, it needs to be in Basingstoke. All in all, the cost is looking prohibitive. Thinking of trying to pick up a cheap standard Mk1 GS (if I can find one) and swapping over all the mods and "Sport" stuff over and then breaking and scrapping the Sport. Difficult decisions :(

Thats a shame....from your previous posts appears you know your car well and have spent a lot of time on it - shame to start from scratch again with another car.....£600 sounds a little excesssive for a head gasket??

Who do you normally use in Derby? (Know it well as born & bred there)

Sorry to hear that mate..... :(
:o Tigerfish i hope not what a bummer

Cheers guys. Not looking good though.

The problem was the fact I was heading to Derby to fetch my kids so got recovered to Derby. I now live in Basingstoke and the quote to recover the car back from Derby is £400!! The local garage that normally do any work that I don't have time for have quoted a ball park figure of £600, just waiting for Lexus Derby price. If I have to do it myself, it needs to be in Basingstoke. All in all, the cost is looking prohibitive. Thinking of trying to pick up a cheap standard Mk1 GS (if I can find one) and swapping over all the mods and "Sport" stuff over and then breaking and scrapping the Sport. Difficult decisions :(

Just had a word with Steve from Charlesworth Motors for you, he can do it for you for £600 all in, including collecting your car from Derby and the parts to fix, including presure testing the head :D

Isn't there a Jap repair place near Nippon Auto Spares? Not been down that end of Derby for a while but may be another option?

Your cars back mate :D just needs your boost sorting now :D

Quality you seen it mate? Is it looking better? Lexus have got the big chrome bit so I'll bet that stuck on and it should look much better than it did before :D

Spoke to Steve yesterday to make sure they got the boost controller, the guy sent it to "Simon (The Large One)" :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links