Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Central Locking Wires On Is300? Not Sportcross

ah right... so for the remote start have u had to give up 1 key to get around the immbiliser or have u bypassed or removed the immobiliser completly?

which system is it if u dont mind me asking?

have a look here for the wiring and everything else http://www.bahamutcars.com/workshop/IS_98-05/

I have bypassed the immobiliser, i looked at that site earlier but it doesnt really help in respect of the location and the colours of the wires, thank you anyway.

Oh also its a HAWK system.

It does if you click the buttons at the top of the diagrams.

That tells you the connectors and locations etc.

And the diagrams themselves give you the wire colours.

Are you lookin in the electrical wiring diagrams? system circuits?

ah right... so for the remote start have u had to give up 1 key to get around the immbiliser or have u bypassed or removed the immobiliser completly?

have a look here for the wiring and everything else http://www.bahamutcars.com/workshop/IS_98-05/

I have bypassed the immobiliser, i looked at that site earlier but it doesnt really help in respect of the location and the colours of the wires, thank you anyway.

strange i just looked and the motor wiring colour is red and and other wire is green with a yellow stripe. ecu is under dash on rh side.

strange i just looked and the motor wiring colour is red and and other wire is green with a yellow stripe. ecu is under dash on rh side.

The motor does not drive all the central locking as far as i am aware and i can not find a source at the locking switch in the drivers door, if you put the key in the drivers door it does not operate the central locking so you cant use the motor wires/motor to drive the central locking.

There are some posts already on here and some people have replied go to the locking switch in the drivers door but there is no clear positive or negative unlock or lock signals at that switch. If you go on to 12volt.com it lists everything apart from the lock and unlock wires, its blank and its proving to be a challenge to find someone who has done it or knows exactly which wires and location of wires, and its stressing me out

ACT+ and ACT- at the ECU supplies power to the cetral locking motors (On those colours stated by Rob).

You could have issues when you reverse the polarity for opening so best bet is for a relay to cut out any backfeed into the ECU.

Or, if you are unsure, put a couple of relays across the door switch itself (Which connects to a limited BUS system which is why you aren't getting a solid reading).

OK so what you are saying is.....

Use a relay to interupt the locking wires (red/white and Green/Yellow) at the ECU by the drivers foot? thus sending power to the door motor to lock in turn this will lock the full central locking of the vehicle? at the same time the relay will not allow any power to go back in to the ECU thus not causing any damage to the ECU????????????

James

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links