Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Were You On The M56 This Morning

Skraggy_uk

I'm heading along, minding my own business, passing a RX300 at 70 something officer.

When I see this black shape gaining fast.

I gets out of the way and it comes past me, a Black V300, with a Thor-racing sticker on the back, and a "lexus" type numner plate.

Nice motor fella. Loverly.

PMSL - my car - but not me driving or even in the county :lol:

How's she sounding - she's all fixed now - so just wondering :)

In fact I'm thinking they may have fitted the HKS SLD from what you're saying there dude!

It's at the garage so I don't pick it up for a while yet, got to wait til I can drive again :crying:

Not going mega fast, it is the M56 in rush hour.

I was doing about 75, and dropped to 65-70 as I pulled into the second lane to let it past, heading toward Manchester.

Very nice looking car. Sounded really quiet as it went past, but I was in the IS, so well insulated, and had XFM on.

Blimey it's gonna be proper madness up there then! Although mine was more like an injured kitten when it first arrived I'm hearing it's back again! Just need to get it as fast as yours now mate as I think the bleed valve was 0.05 bar behind you so they should be receiving the boost controller today so I can get the full 1.2bar - dunno if the sender marked it for "Fat Simon" like I asked though :lol: That bleed valve was a bit random, cold weather it was full 1.2bar maybe little bit over, then warmer weather just over 1.1bar - not sure if I'll still get the same now though?

He did say it's going sideways easily so can't wait to have a play in it :D

Not going mega fast, it is the M56 in rush hour.

I was doing about 75, and dropped to 65-70 as I pulled into the second lane to let it past, heading toward Manchester.

Very nice looking car. Sounded really quiet as it went past, but I was in the IS, so well insulated, and had XFM on.

Sounds like Steve on his way to work :D

Ive been driving Aristo for the past week toooo :D

They're letting me down if they've not done at least one Macdonalds run :lol:

Spoke to Si yesterday and he says all fixed :D Can't wait to have a play - what you reckon then mate?

Well you've missed breakfast now too so it's pointless :lol:

Then again what am I saying - it's Big Tasty season! I bet their profits will be down as I've not been going for months!!!

I just realised that it was your profile that says Lexus Model:Aristo V300, RX300, BMW 330D your signature made me thinks it was Gord :baaa: Sorry, I just need to wake up lol

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links