Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Japshow 09 - Santa Pod

johnboy

Got them, how come theres two stand passes? I only have one lex :)

hello mate if you still have the spare pass sell it to me ok.... let me know :lol:

then i meet you there at the pod.... :D

The stand pass should be free mate, you'll just have to pay for admission to the pod itself?

Hopefully we'll get you sorted so you can get your car on the stand :D

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wo wo wo wo wo wo.

Marsden Dean has a passenger = me :/. Maybe it isnt two stand passes he has, but a stand pass and an entrance ticket for me? He asked John for 2 tickets , one for him one for me. Maybe john just gave us two club stand tickets... (as theres 2 of us in one car)

But then again, if john has given us two club stand tickets, would i be able to use it to get in, even without a car of my own, with a club stand ticket?

EDIT*** I also heard that Santa Pod arent giving away club stand tickets this year. Meaning your car has to be booked on the stand before the event. Also meaning you still might be in a problem

also aztec. He payed john for the tickets, so hopefully the stand passes we have through the post arent freebies :)

Wo wo wo wo wo wo.

Marsden Dean has a passenger = me :/. Maybe it isnt two stand passes he has, but a stand pass and an entrance ticket for me? He asked John for 2 tickets , one for him one for me. Maybe john just gave us two club stand tickets... (as theres 2 of us in one car)

But then again, if john has given us two club stand tickets, would i be able to use it to get in, even without a car of my own, with a club stand ticket?

EDIT*** I also heard that Santa Pod arent giving away club stand tickets this year. Meaning your car has to be booked on the stand before the event. Also meaning you still might be in a problem

also aztec. He payed john for the tickets, so hopefully the stand passes we have through the post arent freebies :)

Thats a well confusing post :lol:

Anyway, to get in you only need the proper ticket,

to get your car in you need the sticker that attaches to the windscreen that has a big letter on it (possibly D).

One ticket per person, one sticker per car.

so if MarsdenDean has two stickers then he can give one to MasterJokay if he wants.

Stav

When you book the club stand you have to buy an entrance ticket for every club stand pass you require.

So the stand passes come in with price of the booking fee.

So those who bought 2 tickets got 2 stand passes. If you dont need the pass, you can give it to another member who wants to go, but they will have to pay full price at the gate.

If jambo wants to give his stand pass to rockon, i thought i had a spare one for him, but i havent got any left.

If anyone has a spare one for masterjokay, and wants to send it to him, thats fine.

Materjokay, we have a 3 car convoy going from harlow, i see your near, if you want to join us, your more than welcome, just let me know.

Hope this clears up any confusion

John

So my brother MAY have recieved 2x Sticker and 2xTicket. ? So we just give the sticker that we dont need to another LOC'er, and they pay themselfs in?

Yes he has 2 entry tickets and 2 stand passes(stickers) and yes you can give 1 of the stand passes to another member, and they pay on the gate.

Hi all,

I'm new to all this and have managed today to get the time off work so hoping to come to show, hopefully meet you guys and if there is another spare stand pass i'd be super grateful B)

Plus anyone going from near Bristol saturday evening or sunday morning?

When you book the club stand you have to buy an entrance ticket for every club stand pass you require.

So the stand passes come in with price of the booking fee.

So those who bought 2 tickets got 2 stand passes. If you dont need the pass, you can give it to another member who wants to go, but they will have to pay full price at the gate.

If jambo wants to give his stand pass to rockon, i thought i had a spare one for him, but i havent got any left.

If anyone has a spare one for masterjokay, and wants to send it to him, thats fine.

Materjokay, we have a 3 car convoy going from harlow, i see your near, if you want to join us, your more than welcome, just let me know.

Hope this clears up any confusion

John

ok i like to join to this convoy jhonboy... just tell me the place and time where in harlow am i going.... and hopefully i can pass on the gate ... :tomato:

If me and dean do have a spare stand ticket. We can give it away . (As we paid for the entrance tickets, and ask for a free stand ticket for the car).

But if there is 3 of you, who do we give it to. 100m Sprint at the gates? :D :D

Bazza.

Personally. I belive. That. Is very smart. Why didnt anybody else think of it..... .Although, the stickers may have a bar code/number on them that are checked when you enter the pod. So no sticker can be used twice?

And they know how many stickers we have payed for, so our stand would be overflowing :D

We have a spare car sticker. Do i really put my full name & mobile on, or does everyone use there LOC name & stick mobile number on??

Thanks

if you still have the spare sticker just put my name on brother.... :whistling:

then i pay you there ... or better leave it blank then i put my name there.... :lol:

Bazza.

Personally. I belive. That. Is very smart. Why didnt anybody else think of it..... .Although, the stickers may have a bar code/number on them that are checked when you enter the pod. So no sticker can be used twice?

And they know how many stickers we have payed for, so our stand would be overflowing :D

never seen them being checked before

they have no monetary value so whats the harm :whistling:

failing that, just wait for the track to open and drive round to the stand, if any one asks you are going on track !