Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Info On The Is200 Please

Dan E

Hey people, im a newbie here and i have been looking at the is200, i dont know nothing about them, but the more i look at them the more i like the look of them. I was looking at gettin one within the next 6/7 months but not sure what diffrent specs there are etc etc. I would want one on a 51/52 plate ideally. Do they come with built in sat navs, trip computers etc etc. And if you have got any pics in blue that be great. So just looking for useres spec nd that cheers..

I would avoid the S, and go for SE, better spec. There loads of versions of the car with the same title, some have Navigator which kinda gives it away, apart from that, the spec is more or less the same, not sure about if any comes with trip computer apart from the mpg gauge,

what sort of money you looking to pay?

I would avoid the IS200 in 51/52 and got for older, 1999 or 2000, this avoids any tax increase in the furture, if im right,

Preferably timer belt change if mileage is high, and many come with full history

and welcome to LOC

Welcome to the club matey :D There are a few pointers here to give you a bit of information for when looking for an IS200 CLICK ME!

There are 3 model types the S , SE And Sport, i'd stick to the SE or the Sport if you can find a nice one heres the IS200 Spec sheet to give you an idea on some of the differences between the models CLICKY AGAIN , And some of the models do have the sat nav fitted, not the best system but does work :D

You're right to look for a post 51 plate as there was a mild facelift at this point that brought some extra features. Best to go for at least an SE as that's where you get all the toys, and possibly a Sport if you can find one for the money (but not if you want an auto).

Here's my blue IS (not completely up to date as I have 18" alloys on now) :)

199595789.jpg

That sounds a great price I'd have thought, especially from a dealer - is it a Lexus dealer or just a normal car dealer as that can make all the difference.

It's from a toyota dealer. The car comes with 12 month RAC warranty (for what it's worth). Would have been better if it stayed within the network though.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links