Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Car Mesh?

adam1989

hi guys, sorry if this is in the wrong section!

my is200 will be back from the garage soon after being repaired, and i am going to be modifying it a bit :) i have been looking round for some grilles / mesh to replace the normal one on the front of the car on the bottom section, and would really like to have it as some horizontal metal lines going across rather than the normal crossed ones etc, but cant seem to find any anywhere?? i was just wondering if anyone had ever heard of this, as i think it would look pretty good! would i have to have one custom made? if so does anyone know of anywhere that would do this for me? i hope you understand what i mean lol :D ,

i have attached a cartoony type pic tht sort of has what i want on it,!!

thanks,

adam

post-27554-1234920028.jpg

It sounds like you're after just a standard Altezza grille which has the horizontal metal slats and an Altezza badge on the front?

You should be able to get one from a dealer, I'll try and find the part no and a pic so you can see

..:: Edit ::..

Ignore that I totally misunderstood what you meant - thought you meant this:

Altezza%20Grill%20Shot.jpg

Is that not just supposed to be an intercooler though? You could always just remove the grille completely and slap a huge intercooler behind there - will provide the desired effect :winky:

Is that not just supposed to be an intercooler though? You could always just remove the grille completely and slap a huge intercooler behind there - will provide the desired effect :winky:

haha no i didnt mean the top bit was fine as it was, and yeah i know its an intercooler, but havent got the money for that! :lol:

its sort of the look im going for though, just cant find the right stuff anywhere! im probably going to have one made arnt i ? i take it no one has ever had this before then? cheers,

Adam

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links