Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

2x Tyres 18" Flavor

ormi

i'm in talks about buying a set of very fine looking 18" wheels problem is their is only two tyres with the wheels so was just wondering if any one had two lying about they'd be willing to sell? :unsure:

i would normally just go out and buy two but 1 the wife is moanin about the money being spent. 2 having to spend a small fortune getting my tte front bumper painted.3 getting my geo done after i lower the beast. 4 paying for the front windows to be tinted slightly lighter than the factory sport rear windows!

any help i would be very thankful!!

the wheels are 8" wide and the tyres on the front are 215 40

i was thinking slightly wider for the rear

225,235 40?? :whistling:

cheers

ormi

not in talks anymore will be mine from sunday woop woop!!!! a big thanks too r34liner who is being a top dude selling me the wheels and meeting me in newcastle to save me a few hours on my trip!!!

stav what size you think would be best on a 8" rim? 225 235? 35 or 40 profile?

I do have two in the garage but i reckon ill need them when i get my work done.

but try camskill.com you cant fault them for price and free delivery IIRC.

Stav

jesus wept they are cheap as hell!!

still if anyone has two... :unsure: if not i'll buy new ones

i can feel a very expensive devorce comin up if i keep this spending up :shutit:

Most of the 18" wheels that i know of are fitted with 225/40/18's matey on the IS200/300 :)

sounds good too me!!the fronts are 215 40 so will prob put the rears on 225 or mibbi 235 40's want the fat back tyre look!! :winky:

I've got 225s on mine, but I think the styling kit alloy is 7.5J - not sure, can anyone confirm?

If so, you'd need something wider on 8J - although if that's the case, how is there 215 on 8J as well - surely that's too narrow? :unsure:

No you need 225/40/18 :D

Is this the max i can go 4 ? or is there any other options ? up or down in size :unsure:

Cheers & sorry 4 bein dumb :blush:

You could go 235/40/18 but it would look odd, or 215/40/18 but im not sure that you have much choice of make with that side ?

But the recommended size is 225/40/18 for your rim :winky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links