Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Be Broadband, Have You Got It?

Saraj

Look at what I found !

Broadband Choices refferal special offer with Be !!!!!!!!!

Free connection, 6 months free broadband upto 8 megabit and unlimited usage with a free wireless router

I might go for this now, even with my virgin contract not ended yet as i dont have to pay anything now, plus after 6 months if its any good ill upgrade it to Be Unlimited and there estimated 19 megabit for my bt line

Wow what service ! signed up to the offer with Be,

Signed up on Saturday Night, sunday there tried to authorise my card but could not cause there was no money in it

Today there authorised, and got the equipment dispatched !, will be connecting up by Friday, within 7 days, 6 days to be exact ! when there say 1-3 to be connecting this is outstanding,

and then each time i rang them over the weekend and today for updates, no queing at all,

plus i sent a message on there website called a ticket and there responded within 2 hours, i replied and then responded again within 2 hours,

so far so good, outstanding service, just hope the speed is as good as claimed !

It is mate - I'm very very happy with Be.

Once you're up and running - if you have any issues with drop outs or connection in general - give me a pm, 'cos there are a few tricks I researched to help get the best out of your connection and the Be-box (supplied ADSL2 router)

Just got my equipment today, and me being me, instead of following Be's instructions which says not to connect it till connection date which is friday, i connected it !

and guess what its working, which i found strange rang them up and there confirmed it had been connected today, 3 days before when it was due !

lol the service gets better, i went for the value package cause of the off i found, 6 months free and connection charge free, so should get upto 8 megs

used speedtest.net and gave me 8530 Kb/s and 998 Kb/s which is exactly what I'm paying for ! well not for the next 6 months, well chuffed, will be tempted to upgrade to Be Unlimited once my Virgin Contract is finished in 2 months time as there esmating upto 19 meg

Lol rang Virgin up cause there internet has been slow for the last 9 days cause of work, and made it clear to them i would not be renweing any of my services contract with them, and made it clear that its taken them so far 9 days to repair "minor" problems where as Be got me a new connection within 3 days.

Yh i got speed test monitor installed which does checks for me so will see how it goes

I've got 6 months free so when the 6 months are up tempted to upgrade to be unlimited but been told by them, that if i downgrade due to not getting the best speed after, I will enter into a new 12 months contract with them, where as Be Unlimited you have to provide 3 months notice, to be honest, but then I probally sign upto Virgin's XXL upto 50 meg when it rolls out.

Just read on news that Virgin are getting rid of the M uotp 2megs and upgrading everyone to L upto 10megs, good news for my sister, her download speeds kill me

That is very good, I'd be interested to know if you get those kind of speeds at peak hours as well as that would be very impressive!

Glad you got it all sorted so painlessly!

all depends where you are in the country. I know there have been congestion issues around Manchester with Be/O2 recently but I normally get 80%+ of my max speed during the evening.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links