Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

===so Were's Dj Wozza===?

Cous3

no he wasnt

no it hasnt

I could answer this but quite frankly looking at your responses to club members tonight, it seems

quite obvious the respect you have for other club members who dare to ask a civil question.

Hmm, where have I thought that before......

i have answered as best i can all questions, if someone cant read whats put in front of them then dont blame me

now where do management accuse Wozza of anything

please dont make me ask three times again !

I was under the impression you are part of the management team ??

thats a correct impression, i still ask where you were accused by the management

after careful consideration the management have decided to revoke your moderators status, after receiving various complaints and some dubious posts by yourself, it has been felt that it is not what is expected of our moderators

the decision has not been an easy one, but felt necessary due to the circumstances

yet when asked politely for evidence of this I got no reply, infact I was fobbed off with.........

yes we could sit here and go through everything and argue about whats what etc etc, but i hope you can understand that a decision has been made, and further tooing and froing isnt going to help ! or change that decision, nor do i feel it will be in any way constructive for any of us

At no point did I ask in my message to be reconsidered for rejoining the Moderating Team.

I at no point said you had asked for reconsideration you were quite aware of some of the issues, read your reply and you admit it

All I asked for was this....

Can you please provide some links to the posts people have complained about ?

(so I can see what I have done that was wrong to ensure it isn't repeated)

Also in the moderators room, removed posts from the SS ring thread, Janey quotes a

complaint from a member regarding me "wanting one of these items". Could I please

be told what this is referring to as from what Janey said, it wasn't to do with the SS rings ?

suggest you should have asked janey at the time

It's pathetic & pitiful. Yourself (see below) & Janey (see above) have both accused me of things, youself Barrie

i suggest you get of your high horse, take a few sugar lumps to cure your bitterness, and learn to find out the facts before you start ranting

what ! a short time after having mod status removed you are trying your best to have a go at me and accuse me of things , which previously was very unlike you

1. Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean they are on a "high horse"

2. I am not bitter about no longer being a moderator :)

I had considered stepping down from the position anyway, I am grateful to the club for being given the opportunity.

It hasn't worked out, but was well worth a try IMO.

that kind of says a lot, makes the descision made a correct one

3. There was no rant Barrie. I'd suggest you use more apt words in future or it could possibly come across as muddslinging for people to be distracted by, rather than on the Almost Finished thread people to actually believe

you had told Janey nothing about his identity as it doesnt go along with the pm's Janey sent me regarding his identity

especially where she states I am not in possesion of all the facts.....

Is this at the same time the same ex TDi employees where helping you with evidence to be produced in court

against TDi ? Surely a conflict of interest as a moderator when you know of his identity, yet you see it fit for him to

promote SPC Horshams buisness on threads with links to youtube etc.......

So posting links blatantly advertising the company he now works for on a forum with a very strict T&C's regarding trading

is ok by you as he is scratching your back ? Oh and of course this was a secret you didn't share with Janey ?

what court case was this ?

news to me

how was he scratching my back, i have never had anything from them or had any work done by them

where was he blatently advertising ?

believe it or not janey and I do have other things in our lives other than here

C'mon I think everyone else on the club will see that is stretching it a bit. I did ask on the other thread about your

impartiality. I have had a taste of it to know just how impartial you really are :unsure:

exactly where did you taste it ?

Let me state clearly for the record I have at no time via pm/email/text/phone or by any other means asked at

any time for myself to be reconsidered for a Moderating Team position on LOC.

and let me state for the record i have never said you had

All I asked for was some nice a clear answers to questions mentioned above. it was obvious that Barrie had no

intention of justifying any of the comments made by Janey (or later by himself). At such time I thought long and

hard about a reply. I decided I would have to wait a while before again asking those same questions again.

This has had to have been brought forward in time to tonight due to members getting warned for what is in reality

just standing up for me in my absence. It isn't fair for anyone to get a warning whilst sticking up for me.

the warning was given for what i believe was being rude

My continued absence from LOC has been due to a few reasons.

1. a member of my family is seriously ill and tbh is a much more important issue than any of this.

Personal friends (but not all) were aware of this being the main reason for my absence from LOC.

I had been logging in purely to answer the usual members questions regarding Stereo's etc & not surfing topics at all.

2. People who I thought were close friends made me feel like I was being hounded out of the moderating team.

This went on from approx November time onwards. I had asked for statements about myself in the moderating room

to be backed up yet the person concerned did not do so.

this i do not know about

3. When I had been returned to "normal" club member status all I asked as you can all plainly see for some clarification

of what Janey had directly accused me of, and what the "dubious posts" were. I at no point asked to rejoin the Moderating Team. All I asked for were perfectly polite questions to which I believe I am entiled answers.

4. When it became blatantly clear I was not going to get any answer to those questions tbh I wasnt angry,

just quite hurt that muck slinging goes on from people I formerly counted as friends, and yet when asked

politely for proof, I am told

you can understand that a decision has been made, and further tooing and froing isnt going to help ! or change that decision, nor do i feel it will be in any way constructive for any of us

So throw the mud 'tll it sticks, then play the "It's my football and if I can't be goalie I'm going home" routine.

Furthermore I havent spoken to Cous3 since the Ace Cafe meet in December. I have not instigated this thread

nor also the one one the other forum. I became aware of the other thread yesterday, I became aware of this thread when mesaged on Facebook this afternoon. Several people have called me about it and also MSN'd me.

I'm afraid it is yet another thing you have wrong Barrie.

(along with not being bitter...read the email to Gord, along with no high horse, along with no rant).

I could continue yet tbh you are not worth the effort.

i dont admit to being perfect

Guys I thanks you for asking about my whereabouts, things have been rough this end with more to come but

hopefully in 18 weeks time the member of my family currently unwell will be fit & well again and out of danger.

I do hope to get back sometime soon to being a regular poster, as well as getting along to some LOC meets

(would be nice to have another at the Ace Cafe but as someone else is dealing with that we shall have to wait & see).

Please do not get yourselves into any further trouble with warnings.

This issue isn't worth it.

(Which was why I hadn't pm'd Barrie back. QED)

regards

Wozza

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any mods or Admin going to asses my warning please? and the personal involvement of Bazza issuing it to me

I think the mod/management that gave you the warning has to move it mate, other than that you could put you case to Admin/Steve :D

no he wasnt

no it hasnt

All I asked for was some nice a clear answers to questions mentioned above. it was obvious that Barrie had no

intention of justifying any of the comments made by Janey (or later by himself). At such time I thought long and

hard about a reply. I decided I would have to wait a while before again asking those same questions again.

This has had to have been brought forward in time to tonight due to members getting warned for what is in reality

just standing up for me in my absence. It isn't fair for anyone to get a warning whilst sticking up for me.

the warning was given for what i believe was being rude

What you believe was rude, even though its clear I apologised and edited the post, put still you issued the warning after the edit

Any mods or Admin going to asses my warning please? and the personal involvement of Bazza issuing it to me

I think the mod/management that gave you the warning has to move it mate, other than that you could put you case to Admin/Steve :D

If its not removed by Bazza, I will put my case to Steve probally tomorrow

Well as Scorps01 has said Quoting a spelling mistake to another member is being sarcastic and downright rude in my opinion and i think needs an apology.

I await your apology, or is this another way you treat paying members on this site.

I have not been rude or put anyone down tonight yet you have been sarcastic to me and dished out a warning to an other.

Bazza i await a apology from you.

keep waiting

where exactly have i been sarcastic or rude to you

Post# 114 it would of been polite to have deleted or not pasted the spelling of a word. just trying to put some common decency into your life.

thanks pete

you will get your just rewards as well

Bazza it doenst help by replying to those posts, reply to the serious questions asked instead of cleary and blatantly avioding them

what questions ?

and where am i blatently avoiding them ?

Dont hold your breath, anyhow thats it from me tonight, missed the apprentice tonight for this thread and well worth it, just goes to show what sort of mod Bazza is,

I would like to see a vote in regards to mods,

Look forward to Bazza considering my request to remove my warning.

thanks pete

what do you mean to that Barrie ? That could miscontrued as threatening. Most un-moderator/management like..

i guess you would know about that

Blimey.......I just wanted to confirm what Wozza said, I haven't seen or spoken to him since the Ace meet. I had noticed a few weeks back that Wozza hadn't posted recently, so thought I'd ask why?

Seems I missed all this stuff.

Keith

Cous3

thanks pete

what do you mean to that Barrie ? That could miscontrued as threatening. Most un-moderator/management like..

i guess you would know about that

I'd ask you to back that statement up Barrie but won't get an answer...as usual.

Personal slander for all to see. I guess people will make their own minds up about all this.

Dont hold your breath, anyhow thats it from me tonight, missed the apprentice tonight for this thread and well worth it, just goes to show what sort of mod Bazza is,

you have been here a matter of months

you havent a clue about what sort of mod i am

if you want to see a vote join rabsters forum

i have considered it , it stays !

I'd ask you to back that statement up Barrie but won't get an answer...as usual.

Personal slander for all to see. I guess people will make their own minds up about all this.

how would you like me to back it up

and exactly what statement do you refer to

Very insulting post. I guess all Saraj need to do is read this thread from front to back

(before you remove it) to see the sort of Moderator you are.

as you believed i was being rude, I believe that you are not an appropriate mod for this forum or any others, just by your involvement in this thread, need i say anymore?

and in regards to the warning, its clear that you not going to remove it cause you have ignored clearly what was stated in that post, of which Steve I am sure will cleary see.

yep sure does show how bazza treats its members. so far with warnings.

i would love to see a vote and i know who im voting out first.

well i hope your warning gets removed mate.

And just because ive been here for 9 months but with still over 700 posts, i cant comment on your ability with modding a forum, as its clear to all visitors to this thread and how you go about doing things.

I am very tempting to start a new thread with a poll in regards to mods.............

as you believed i was being rude, I believe that you are not an appropriate mod for this forum or any others, just by your involvement in this thread, need i say anymore?

then please feel free to leave

and in regards to the warning, its clear that you not going to remove it cause you have ignored clearly what was stated in that post, of which Steve I am sure will cleary see.

clearly hope so

Blimey.......I just wanted to confirm what Wozza said, I haven't seen or spoken to him since the Ace meet. I had noticed a few weeks back that Wozza hadn't posted recently, so thought I'd ask why?

Seems I missed all this stuff.

Keith

Cous3

Thanks for clearing that up Keith. Facts can't be ignored. Sorry Barrie wrong again....

as far as i can see wozza has instigated this action and is well aware of it

The only reason I posted tonight was after receiving a text message saying Barrie had started issueing warning to people

on a thread asking where I was, I felt I could remain off the boards no longer.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links