Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lpg Conversion

hondo

peeps,

Ive been reading a number of comments from a couple of months ago ref LPG conversion. Chris mentioned Burnt out valves as a possible consequence.

When it comes to warranty implied or otherwise if a car is of the mid nineties genre.....what is the down side to converting?. We have no warranty as such....or am I missing something.

I am a newbie when it comes to the lexus so ask the question in all humility and not having a poke at anyone .....just asking ....honest mister.......please dont bash me ed in......I'll tell me mam!!!

I'd hold your horses if this story in the AutoExpress is correct....

Chancellor Gordon Brown might scrap LPG's 40p-per-litre tax break after environmentalists said it should go to 'greener' sources like biofuel and hydrogen.

Good old Mr Brown. I think I might ask him what his bank account number is so that I can get my salary paid directly to him, it would save a lot of trouble every month. :angry:

• 6 years later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links