Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Fault Diagnosis Required

adrian71

have just plugged in my OBD11 fault reader and got these faults: P0300, P0301, P0303, P0305, P1300, P1305, P1315, P1320, the book tells me what these faults mean and one that it dosent which is: PL1325. However as one is not a qualified mechanic can someone please explain what i need to sort the problem out???? Car was running as if a coil had gone down, management light flashing (missfire), trc flashing, have changed plugs. cheers

P1325 is just like P1300/P1305/P1315/P1320, specifically it's "Igniter Circuit Malfunction (no 6)".

The codes are indicating misfires on cylinders 1, 3 and 5, and problems with the igniters on cylinders 1, 2, 4, 5 and 6.

Did it do this before you changed the plugs or only after ?

P1325 is just like P1300/P1305/P1315/P1320, specifically it's "Igniter Circuit Malfunction (no 6)".

The codes are indicating misfires on cylinders 1, 3 and 5, and problems with the igniters on cylinders 1, 2, 4, 5 and 6.

Did it do this before you changed the plugs or only after ?

no it did it before as well, was running fine when i went to work, problem arose when i started it up after work, any ideas would be appreciated :)

Did it have all those same codes too before you changed the plugs ? Or was it running poorly before, but you only read the codes after changing the plugs ?

only just got code reader today, missed the delivery on saturday so tried changing the plugs anyway?

Did it have all those same codes too before you changed the plugs ? Or was it running poorly before, but you only read the codes after changing the plugs ?

only just got code reader today, missed the delivery on saturday so tried changing the plugs anyway?

The reason for my question is that I was wondering if perhaps a coil pack had gone, hence the rough engine, but then something has gone wrong in changing the plugs (maybe even the wrong type of plugs ?) and that has produced even more fault codes ?

The reason for my question is that I was wondering if perhaps a coil pack had gone, hence the rough engine, but then something has gone wrong in changing the plugs (maybe even the wrong type of plugs ?) and that has produced even more fault codes ?

one thing i did do come to think of it was to start the engine with each coil removed to see if i could suss out which one it was, engine stalled quite quickly each time so didnt really help me, would it be best to clear faults and re read fault/s after when they show up again?

one thing i did do come to think of it was to start the engine with each coil removed to see if i could suss out which one it was, engine stalled quite quickly each time so didnt really help me, would it be best to clear faults and re read fault/s after when they show up again?

Ah ok, that would explain it. Yes, if I was you I would clear the codes, drive it for a bit and then read the codes again.

Ah ok, that would explain it. Yes, if I was you I would clear the codes, drive it for a bit and then read the codes again.

will do now, seems to run as though its a coil so fingers x'd thats all it is!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links