Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hey All! From A Season Nissan S Body Owner :)

Matt_S

Well, after nearly 9 years of Nissan 200sx/Silvia/Sileighty ownership, I finally sold my S15 Silvia the other day and am now looking at an ALtezza RS200 as my replacement for both the daily runner and the S15.

YES I KNOW IT WILL BE SLOWER! (I hear that a lot!) But then Im fully aware that a 350bhp car is gonna be pretty hard to match up with! LOL! :D

Fact is Im now (it seems) growing old and weary of all things 'fast' so want something a little bit more down to earth, but stilla little bit nippy and fun when I fancy it!

So anyway.

Thats me.

Some of you may know who the ***** I am from the SXOC/S15OC/Driftworks etc. I used to drift my S14 until I sold that as I thought I was bored of drifting.... So I bought the S15 as Id lost the fun part of driving the S14 on the road (full on BDC/EDC car). But nah. Alas, Im just plain bored!

Had a look around and there seems to be some pretty good info on the site. Youll probably see me loitering around the imports section most tho ;)

CHeers! :) :whistling:

Hi and welcome

In fact i have just bought a s13 to play with because you dont get enough out of a lex ( 1g-fe ) for anything shy of 2k.

hope you find a nice tezza

Mike

get a toms 280t altezza mate 280bhp weekly runner and still loads of fun.

Err, thats a BIG no mate LOL!

I want something thats the right side of £5k and preferably that includes wheels and springs if required!

What dodgy ones on the bay you on about then Finchy?

Hi Matt,

fancy that finding you on here lol,anyway ive got an lexus is 200 se yes a bit slow compared to the s13 and a like but ive seen loads of mods for them. ive just got and tte front bumper.loads more to follow super charger once i know where to buy them from?.

yes buy the way its Andy fron Andersons,now work over seas so not back that offen.

spk soon Andy.

No way! Hi Andy!

I was like 'Errrrrr, Andy? Andy? ANDY?!?!?! WHO THE *****!

And then I read it thro....

Nice mate. Actually you just reminded me of someone else I know who has one.... ;)

No way! Hi Andy!

I was like 'Errrrrr, Andy? Andy? ANDY?!?!?! WHO THE *****!

And then I read it thro....

Nice mate. Actually you just reminded me of someone else I know who has one.... ;)

Im back out to saudi Monday and back home in july,so ill keep an eye to see what you buy.

good luck with your buy

cheers Andy

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links