Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Drivers Side Vents Hot, Passenger Cold?! Wtf

hey guys re posting this topic in favour of gettin fer more replys!! driver side air vents are hot and passenger vents are cold, obviously this happens when i have the heaters on hot, if i turn the a/c on it is still hot on the drivers side and bloody cold on the passenger side...

please help...

dreading taking it to lexus that'll be all my money gone that i've saved for the coilovers!!!

cheers

jim

• 1 year later...

It is the heater matrix in the dash, the passenger pipes are vertical and drivers horizontal apparently and this causes the passenger side to block. Last year i removed the 2 hoses where they go through the baulkhead filled it with radflush and then run the hose through it both ways for some time, this cured it for 6 months but now i have the same problem back again. It is such a pain would not mind if other way round but my wife hates the cold and i have to cokk myself to wram her side of car up.

Kind regards

Russell.

I got the same problem as well. I posted about it a while back but had no replies. So Russell, what you did was it an easy fix? Is this a dash out fix or something? There must be a proper fix though but it just doesnt make sense. My car is a 2002 car and had no issues but then this just started randomly last year.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links