Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Brake Line Kits

is300_dino

I think the only problem you can really get into is the brake line connector where it connects to the main car brake line. There's a big thread on this subject here. If you want an IS300 then it's going to have the later type brake fittings. I've no idea which fittings the Do-Luck hoses have, but the Goodridge hoses seem to be right for the non-very-early cars.

well i just ordered the do luck kit there not in stock at the moment so when i get them i will let you know but the matey at sumo power did say he has sold quite a few to is300 owners, so heres hoping he's not telling porkies. thank for all the info

• 2 weeks later...
well i just ordered the do luck kit there not in stock at the moment so when i get them i will let you know but the matey at sumo power did say he has sold quite a few to is300 owners, so heres hoping he's not telling porkies. thank for all the info

I'll be interested to know whether they're the right ones when you get/fit them buddy!!

sorry boys but sumo power are being stupidly slow on getting these to me, apparently they have had backlogs of work to do and my part is coming in tomorrow, BUT this is what they said last thursday when i called them to chase the parts, 2 weeks i been waiting for these now!!! dont think i'll be using sumo power no more

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links