Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Loc - Se16 - London

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:unsure:

Don't think I could get across to the Eastside on a weekday after work in time for 6.30.

but depends what people want..... :excl:

Another thing, traffic in london esp' Blackwall tunnel :ph34r: will be chocker around 5-7pm!!! Must bare that in mind...that's why I suggested weekends!?!? :whistling:

Anyway what about bit later...say 8ish???

can,t do till the next 2 to 3 weeks but Blackheath common is a massive place. loads of places to park, and it wouldn,t be far for da Eatsiderz as it,s just after the Blackwall Tunnel.

That,s a great place and a good compromise, IMO.

Close to Blackheath is the top end of Greenwhich park with a decent car park & nice setting (good for photos).

I'm easy for a w/end or evening (after this w/end but cant do 27/5 PM)

So lets set a date chaps :yahoo:

greenwich park is good for me

any day

any time

not this weekend - japfest

weekend after- bracknell

someone wanna confirm a date

thought evening would be good(coz theres no tv on anymore)

and weekends peeps get busy

just a few hours say between 7 and 10

since i started this topic and people from all over london have volunteered to come in am i allowed the final say on the location :P . greenwich park/ blackheath sounds like a good idea.. parking can be a bit tight though.

amolkarnik Posted on May 15 2003, 12:34 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

since i started this topic and people from all over london have volunteered to come in am i allowed the final say on the location  . greenwich park/ blackheath sounds like a good idea.. parking can be a bit tight though. 

thats settled then

just what day / time to go :duh:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links