Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Merchandise

hearye.gif

I have just released two new items of merchandise.

They feature a custom image, showing the Limited Edition Amarillo Yellow IS Sport, in a homage to The Fast and The Furious.

Credit must go to our admin Steve for creating this image, which took a lot of effort (as you can imagine).

I have released a wallclock and a T Shirt.

I have both of these already - and I am well impressed with the quality.

I am looking for feedback on these items.

I can release this image on baseball shirts, sweatshirts etc - but wouldlike to know what you want.

Do you want this on the front or the back of the shirt?

LOC logo on the breast pocket, Fast and Luxurious on the back?

let me know folks.

LOC logo on the breast pocket, Fast and Luxurious on the back?

I like the image matt.... but would like something front and back. What you have suggested would be good - little logo on the front and the yellow IS on the back....

Looking at the links for the other merchandise - confess I haven't looked at this yet - it appears to be in US$ - what is Sterling price? Is it actually ordered from UK?

If you want an item without the BIG Lexus logo on the back, can you have one? In short - is it customise-able?

Looking at the links for the other merchandise - confess I haven't looked at this yet - it appears to be in US$ - what is Sterling price? Is it actually ordered from UK?

they are created in the US.

The UK price for the Fast and Luxurious range is a tad over £15, which really reflects the time and effort gone into creating the image.

If you want an item without the BIG Lexus logo on the back, can you have one? In short - is it customise-able?

If you tell me what you want to change - I will set it up that way for you.

However, it is not customisable to the degree that you can chop and change when you order.

I like the image matt.... but would like something front and back.  What you have suggested would be good - little logo on the front and the yellow IS on the back....

Zee

Just for you buddy

Is that what you wanted mate?

if it is - I'll keep that one, and put it in the forums too.

;)

that looks ace matt - is it poccible to have the Team Lexus logo rather than the LOC one?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links