Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Must Be Is-f Week

After a long stint of never seeing one of these beasts outside of a motor show, i see 3 within two days.

There were two nice white examples at ten of the best and this morning i drove past a really stealthy looking black one.

TBH i they sort of don't stand out, as i was walking past one of the white ones i was thinking "a proper lexus not a diesel". Then i started wondering about the huge flared wheel arches, then it clicked.

Aside from IS-F owners how many do people seen out and about ?

neither had i till sunday, then like buses 3 came along. there's also a couple of nissan gt-r's knocking around where i am as well and i've seen them more times than i've seen the is-f.

neither had i till sunday, then like buses 3 came along. there's also a couple of nissan gt-r's knocking around where i am as well and i've seen them more times than i've seen the is-f.

Actually up until a few days ago, I hadn't seen a GT-R on the road either and then suddenly saw two back to back (and no they weren't the same one :P )

Guess the IS-F should be next then! :winky:

Actually up until a few days ago, I hadn't seen a GT-R on the road either and then suddenly saw two back to back (and no they weren't the same one

Seen a few GTR's around my way, but not any IS-F's, don't think they exist in Scotland...

If Humberside Police are taking them does this mean there is less available stock allocated to joe public???

Seen a few GTR's around my way, but not any IS-F's, don't think they exist in Scotland...

If Humberside Police are taking them does this mean there is less available stock allocated to joe public???

Now saw my third GT-R yesterday in almost as many days..........what's happened have they suddenly been released or something? They're common as muck :P

Still haven't seen an IS-F, but Humberside police have just taken one, so I'm sure there's still plenty to go around :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links