Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Charging Problem

pwatson

Hi,

Hope someone can help me. My Battery keeps going flat. I took it to a local dealer that checked it with a device to see whether it was the alternator or the Battery. When he tested it he stated the machine thinks the engine is running when its not. The one thing he did notice was a gold block attached to the Battery and nothing else. He thinks this may be the problem but did not know what it was. I dont want to take it off if it does something.

It is a gold block with the follwoing words on it GAU DONQ LIH SUPER-MR. It also has an LED on it that flashes red and green and the word above it says pilot.

I really dont know what this is or why the Battery keeps going flat. If i jump it and run it for a while it will start again but oif i leave it overnight it goes flat and wont start.

I will br grateful for any help that could be offered... I miss driving my car :(

Kind Regards,

Phil

gold block sounds like something from a hifi system, id remove it, i bet it is drawing power if it has LED's on it

having Googled...the web is ace

GAU DONQ LIH

A specialized auto performance accessory manufacturer in Taiwan, we have years of R&D experience and the most advanced, high-precision CNC machines. Insisting on providing the highest quality products, giving the fastest service, and the most competitive prices is our motto. We market our "GDL" and "D1 SPEC" branded products globally and have built a good reputation. Of course, we also offer OEM and ODM services.

Main Products/Service: Auto Interior Accessories, Remodeling Car Parts & Accessories, Super MR Voltage Stabilizer, Knobs, Special-purpose Vehicle Parts & Accessories, Auto Accessories, Aluminum Wheel Axle Spacers, Aluminum Pulleys, Auto Transmission Fuel Filters, Ground Wire System, Oil Coolers, Intercoolers, Aluminum Lug Nuts, Oil Catch Tanks, Quick-release, Oil Caps, Strut Bars, Lower Control ArmTee Joint for Heat Indicator, Oil Cooler Adapter, Oil Filter Adapter for gauges, Ground Wire, A Wide Array of Converted Car Parts and Accessories

SUPER-MR = Battery voltage regulator

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links