Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Mk1 Gs300 Sport Alloy Centre Cap Key

Hi all,

I'm new on here and have recently got a 1996 GS 300 Sport. The rear tyres need replacing soon but I don't have the centre cap key to remove the centre plate !

Any ideas where I can get hold of one. [Diamond cut 18's I think]

Lexus Reading have said they could order one from Japan but I have now found out they can't get hold of one

Help !???? :crybaby:

jack

Hi all,

I'm new on here and have recently got a 1996 GS 300 Sport. The rear tyres need replacing soon but I don't have the centre cap key to remove the centre plate !

Any ideas where I can get hold of one. [Diamond cut 18's I think]

Lexus Reading have said they could order one from Japan but I have now found out they can't get hold of one

Help !???? :crybaby:

Jack

What did they order? The part number for a key and a single bolt is PZ439-10671-2P, Not too expensive, I think around £4. As far as I know, they are still available. Failing that, Vauxhal used the same key one some of their wheels, so maybe they could get one. Failing that, I am quite close in Basingstoke, if you get your tyres done there, I could meet you and lend my key. You could try some long nose pliers, they may work if they are not done up too tight.

Hiya

Thanks for the reply ... Yes, It was about four quid - I have spoke to them again a moment ago and he says one of thier tech guys has one lying around so hopefully it fits and hopefully I can take it away with me !!!

It's a weird flower shape and seems like it is welded to the wheel at the moment - Clearly not been used for a looong time ... I'll WD40 the nut and see what happens

Keep you posted !??

I haven't checked eBay - Would they be on there??

jack

Hiya

Thanks for the reply ... Yes, It was about four quid - I have spoke to them again a moment ago and he says one of thier tech guys has one lying around so hopefully it fits and hopefully I can take it away with me !!!

It's a weird flower shape and seems like it is welded to the wheel at the moment - Clearly not been used for a looong time ... I'll WD40 the nut and see what happens

Keep you posted !??

I haven't checked ebay - Would they be on there??

Jack

I've not noticed any on eBay.

It was a chore when I was trying to get a new one when I had my 1996 GS300 Sport. In the end I got one from someone on these forums, but tended to use a flat head screwdriver between two of the points, which worked fine and never broke.

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links