Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My GS could do with a new set of mats. I still have the original Lexus ones which came with the car 140,000 miles ago!

Where can I find mats of comparable heavy quality? Lexus GB now show this as an obsolete item.

My GS could do with a new set of mats. I still have the original Lexus ones which came with the car 140,000 miles ago!

Where can I find mats of comparable heavy quality? Lexus GB now show this as an obsolete item.

Search e-bay for 'Lexus GS300 Mats' and bingo! :)

I had some custom made by www.carmats4u.com They sent me some templates that I had to change slightly for a perfect fit.

I sent the templates back and they then produced the mats for me. Absolutely spot on and superb quality!!!

That was 6 months ago. I've just bought another MK1 Sport and so need another set. I'm in the process of sorting it out now.

Have a word with chrisconway@uniqueproducts.com who is sorting them out for me. Not sure why he's got a different adddress

to carmats4u but hey - who cares!

Thanks guys.

I'm a great believer in e-bay but those on offer seem to be thin velour rather than OEM carpet quality.

I'll follow through on Jemster's advice.

I had some custom made by www.carmats4u.com They sent me some templates that I had to change slightly for a perfect fit.

I sent the templates back and they then produced the mats for me. Absolutely spot on and superb quality!!!

That was 6 months ago. I've just bought another MK1 Sport and so need another set. I'm in the process of sorting it out now.

Have a word with chrisconway@uniqueproducts.com who is sorting them out for me. Not sure why he's got a different adddress

to carmats4u but hey - who cares!

Does that mean they could use the template you did? What sort of price were they?

• 2 weeks later...

Post some pics up, be nice to see the qaulity of them. I jetwashed, hand shampoo'd and lathered my 122k original mats and they have come up amazingly well. Should really get pics (car care geek) Perhaps some originals from breakers could be saved?

That's where I found my cream mats - in a breakers office covered with oil and dirt!

A hard day's wet-vacuuming and cleaning and they're fine ;)

• 1 month later...

I think i found some lexus car mats at that site. They might still have it or a stock perhaps. there, I hope it helps.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links