Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Disc Changer

Hi all,

Just thought id let you all know after weeks of being told to bin my cd player and getting quoted £400+ to get it fixed, i have finally found a person that works from home!

i dropped it off yesterday and picked it up 5 hours later........now for the best part, i only paid £130 with a warrenty.

if anyone would like details please let me know.

thanks Phill

• 1 month later...
mine was coming up with the Error 3 message! basically the disc changer had jammed and wouldnt eject or take in Cd's

Phill

Phill pls can you dirct me to where you got urs fixed. i'm getting the error 3 message and even the tape doesnt play anymore.

ta

PHILLP.......Morning Phil...........l am having the very same problem with mine and have been quoted £1400.00!!! for a new unit

so your advise mght help me out.

Could you please let me know the address of this chap and also, could you advise me as to how l go about taking the unit out of the dashboard as l am not very mechanically minded.

Thanks a lot

Barrie

drbarrie99@aol.com

PHILLP.......Morning Phil...........l am having the very same problem with mine and have been quoted £1400.00!!! for a new unit

so your advise mght help me out.

Could you please let me know the address of this chap and also, could you advise me as to how l go about taking the unit out of the dashboard as l am not very mechanically minded.

Thanks a lot

Barrie

drbarrie99@aol.com

Hi Barrie

i found a local guy who worked from home and did it because he enjoyed it and not for the money, the companys called Bell Electronics Tel:01204 577281.

you will probably have to ring him first to see if you can send it him....not to sure how far away you live, he's based in Bolton, look him up on yell.com

to repair he said around £80 but beacause i took apart the unit to get the cd out i ripped a ribbon (DO NOT OPEN YOURSELF) still only cost £130 with warrenty.

Now to remove to be honest was quite easy, search on google for remove Lexus is200 cd player and it will bring up a link coming back to Lexus owners club, took me and mate about 15 mins. if you cant find them let me know and ill tell you!

Thanks Phill

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links