Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Well After A Year Of Waiting

ormi

well after a year of wanting and waiting i finally got lucky!!!!!i got a TTE CHARGER!!!!!!going to get it all polished and get it fitted...

and a big thanks to asi who solld me the kit!!!thanks again mate.

after handing over all of these...

p1301102121.jpg

i took ownership of the charger,bigger intercooler,hks fuel cut defender and a de-cat manifold.......

p180110231601.jpg

p1801102316.jpg

oh cant wait to fit it and get the hks ssqv for it.!!!!!!!!

i dont think the dog will be too pleased with his mat been all dirty with car parts :| poor doggy ;( and OMG Scottish notes!!! not seen them in a long time!! wish i had that amount of money spare :(( lookes like the bits and bobs need a bit of polishing :D or is it pointless to do that? i just like things to look clean and shiny

i dont think the dog will be too pleased with his mat been all dirty with car parts :| poor doggy ;( and OMG Scottish notes!!! not seen them in a long time!! wish i had that amount of money spare :(( lookes like the bits and bobs need a bit of polishing :D or is it pointless to do that? i just like things to look clean and shiny

nope its going to kill me but all the bits will be getting polished up/washed before they even see the engine bay!!my engine is clean and shiney!!!!and so will the charger and all pipes.

(ps thats the dogs old mat lol)

hehe Asi you naughty boy :D how could you leave it all dirty like that :D~~ well im sure the dogs still grumbling in the corner hehe i think i'll just do cosmetic changes to my car but thats probably going to be middle of the year. Im hoping to lower it enough so i can get by speed bumps easily, TTE rear skirt, skirts (not sure about that one) and a TTE front bumper otherwise its a TRD front lip and then i will be a happy bunny :-]

Ohh on a side note... have you ever had a lamb mitt that starts peeling away? my Sonus Lamb mitten looks like its going to fall apart so im not sure if its due to putting it in the washing machine :(

it would be easyer for you to find a tte front bumper mate the trd lips are hard to come by.....the trd skirts are very rare now too very rare.the tte rear skirt and trd rear skirt are still dealer available.

ps a lamb mitt???? :unsure:

hehe Asi you naughty boy :D how could you leave it all dirty like that :D~~ well im sure the dogs still grumbling in the corner hehe i think i'll just do cosmetic changes to my car but thats probably going to be middle of the year. Im hoping to lower it enough so i can get by speed bumps easily, TTE rear skirt, skirts (not sure about that one) and a TTE front bumper otherwise its a TRD front lip and then i will be a happy bunny :-]

Ohh on a side note... have you ever had a lamb mitt that starts peeling away? my Sonus Lamb mitten looks like its going to fall apart so im not sure if its due to putting it in the washing machine :(

i polished it all up before putting into the car but once its under the bonnet you never clean it again

pffff excuses im sure ormi will clean it every day and night... otherwise im sure the wife will:P well i guess i will look on eBay now and then and see whats up but damn cant believe that auction i miseed out on :( just bad timing! yup i heard about the skirts not been sold anymore but i thought the TRD lip would be still available... they cant be that rare can they?

btw Lamb washing mitt :P

pffff excuses im sure ormi will clean it every day and night... otherwise im sure the wife will:P well i guess i will look on ebay now and then and see whats up but damn cant believe that auction i miseed out on :( just bad timing! yup i heard about the skirts not been sold anymore but i thought the TRD lip would be still available... they cant be that rare can they?

btw Lamb washing mitt :P

well i did clean it now and then :lol:

well since my engine bay is spotless i thought i'd polish the charger.........its not easy!!!!

ust going to start the pipes now but here you's go heres it after i gave it a wire brush(on the tool box)

p190110175601.jpg

and all autosol'd(want it shiney'r but it will do the now)

p1901102026.jpg

p190110202601.jpg

will post up pic's of the pipes when they are done..

what you's think so far??

did you purposely put that calander in the background? you naughty man, i hope the wife doesnt see that

That's the first thing I noticed as well- that calender!

well got started last night after work not too bad a job........the hardest part so far was swapping the manifold that was a nightmare.

new manifold........no pre cats

p2501101847.jpg

tte charger and pipes bolted up

p2501102243.jpg

throttle body pipe all bolted up

p2501102334.jpg

just waiting on the belt which i am getting tomorrow a 5pk790 so i should have no belt slip what so ever.

going to fit the intercooler today just waiting for my workshop to be built in the back garden then i'm off to the garage to trim the crash bar and get the cooler fitted.

well done as much as i can today just got the fcd to fit the belt to fit and put the bumper back on..

p2601101916.jpg

might still mod the crash bar undesided yet..

p2601101844.jpg

well thats the bumper all fitted i removed the mesh at the bottom of the bumper so the intercooler is more on show and i spaced out the number plate tilter so i can tilt my plate more.

heres a wee pic.just waiting on the charger belt now!!!!!!

p280110012301.jpg

by removing the mesh doesnt that mean flies and chip stones hitting the insides more? i think you sould but some mesh to protect it but thats just me :S

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links