Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello Loc!

CK MADMAN

Hi LOC!

Thought I’d introduce myself. My name’s Chris, I’m from Welling, Kent. Waiting to pick up my new car on Saturday, an IS200 SE in blue with Tein coilovers and white Rota GTRs. It’s a previous members car (BAZ 4270) and looks like a really nice example. Recently sold my Mitsubishi FTO which I loved but looking forward to Lexus ownership and getting to know the LOC :D

Pics to follow at the weekend (fingers crossed!).

CK

Hi LOC!

Thought I’d introduce myself. My name’s Chris, I’m from Welling, Kent. Waiting to pick up my new car on Saturday, an IS200 SE in blue with Tein coilovers and white Rota GTRs. It’s a previous members car (BAZ 4270) and looks like a really nice example. Recently sold my Mitsubishi FTO which I loved but looking forward to Lexus ownership and getting to know the LOC :D

Pics to follow at the weekend (fingers crossed!).

CK

i remember seeing some pics of this car, looked a nice motor :D

Hello to all!

I'm a new owner of RX400h from greece and since Lexus cars are few in Greece, I 've decided to join in oerder to exchange expiriences...

I've riven quite a few cars, but inside my Lexus I feel like cpt. Kirk from Star Trek!!! :)

(sorry for my English, I'll try to improove!..)

Hi and thanks for the warm welcome! Finally picked up the Lex and must say it’s a cut above anything else I’ve ever owned. Very pleased with it and glad I didn’t go for a Merc or BMW. Only slight problem is the car is so low I’m having trouble getting in and out of my drive. I’ll need to raise it but guess this means I’ll need to get the wheels setup again?

Some pics… :)

Lex1.jpg

Lex6.jpg

Lex7.jpg

Lex5.jpg

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links