Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Annoying Knocking Noises X 2

lexynik

cheers daz-anyidea where to get oem spec ones & how much ?

im also looking to get arb bushes

spoke to wim this morning and will take it up there to get it all done as soon as all the parts arrive

yeah cheers asi-i read up on em when you told me and id say thats em so i ordered some and a set of kyb shocks after a quick chat with tony at wim,lexus seemed to think it would be the shock as its misty which is a fair point and until theyre changed i wouldnt of been happy-wim,s a little way away from me so i dont wanna be goin up and down every week-hopefully this will be the last bit of money i spend on this one as im already looking for a 300

update-

2 x KYB shock absorbers arrived toda y at 10am - ordered monday,delivered thursday thanks for the advice guys

just waiting for 2 droplinks now before i can book it into wim

doplinks coming fromthe guy in taiwan who advertises from fife on ebay-half the price of anyone else i could find plus quite a few members on here rate his products well,i spoke to tony at wim and hes happy to fit them.

i doubt i will be that lucky but some customers on his feedback say they got the part in four days ie- i may get mine tomorrow-

anyway im aiming to get to wim next wednesday hopefully,gonna take the missus shopping maybe bluewater on the same trip to keep her happy for spending on the car.

and i just got my hands dirty on it for the first time-only hiding sat nav wires away behind dash etc(i hate dangly wires and cigarette lighter power plugs everywhere)

glad to see your still moving on with your v8 is? ,, what do we call it ? IS400T ? are you sure there wont be any issues putting the fuel pump next to the Battery asi ? youll have to make sure your wiring at the Battery is spot on -as im sure you will - just to avoid any sparks and fuel fumes mixing type event

cheers asi-they are indeed-your cars looking good in the engine bay and boot now- i bet youve got tons of dynomat waiting to go in there-your gonna need some loud sounds to hear them over the engine i shouldnt wonder !!!

its looking well so far mate-hope you get the gearbox back this week as i bet you are dyin to get it all together-good luck mate

doplinks coming fromthe guy in taiwan who advertises from fife on ebay-half the price of anyone else i could find plus quite a few members on here rate his products well,i spoke to tony at wim and hes happy to fit them.

Do you have a link? Only ones I can find are in the states & are USD$46 for the pair which is pretty reasonable.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links