Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Loc Italian Stallion Night!

Steve

Ah, ok, any night is fine - 'specially if it's local ;)

Jonathan's is nice - pasta/pizza place. If you are after a more 'authentic' Italian meal, Simon can fix us up something really nice, really, really good. There's an Italian restaurant in Windsor where he is friendly with the owner and staff. We could get the top floor tables reserved for us with our own bar. Prices are usually around £25 per head.

Let me know if it's of interest in case there's any problems with booking up Jonathan's.

Ah, ok, any night is fine - 'specially if it's local ;)

Jonathan's is nice - pasta/pizza place. If you are after a more 'authentic' Italian meal, Simon can fix us up something really nice, really, really good. There's an Italian restaurant in Windsor where he is friendly with the owner and staff. We could get the top floor tables reserved for us with our own bar. Prices are usually around £25 per head.

Let me know if it's of interest in case there's any problems with booking up Jonathan's.

Claire, what's the name of the Italian in Windsor? I'm crazy for anything Italian... cars, food, women... everything!

ryan mentioned the Karting.. but if it is in Oxford then why dont we have the food afterwards??

this means a dash down the M4 (such fun!) to the restaurant.. maeal.. then if need be down to the pub

ryan mentioned the Karting.. but if it is in Oxford then why dont we have the food afterwards??

this means a dash down the M4 (such fun!) to the restaurant.. maeal.. then if need be down to the pub

M4, are you mad.....

Country roads would be much better :whistling::yahoo:

Claire, what's the name of the Italian in Windsor? I'm crazy for anything Italian... cars, food, women... everything!

It's called La Taverna and it's lovely. They always look after us :D

It's called La Taverna and it's lovely. They always look after us :D

I was up at La Taverna's Saturday just gone, I can Highly recommend the place, every time we have been there, the staff are friendly, professional and will cater for your every wish..Oh did i mention that the wine is top notch....

I think everyone gets to know the owner and they will sort you right out, as for prices well £25 per head Minimum i would say,, 6 of us had the 3 courses and only about 3 bottles of wine and that worked out about £45 per head.

HOLD YOUR HORSES.....

July 5th is the first LOC vs TOC Karting Challenge, maybe we should re-schedule this.....

:offtopic: so the LOC vs TOC is stil on then have the TOC got a team together now then.. :P

HOLD YOUR HORSES.....

July 5th is the first LOC vs TOC Karting Challenge, maybe we should re-schedule this.....

:offtopic: so the LOC vs TOC is stil on then have the TOC got a team together now then.. :P

we'll be ready :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk