Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Vip Invatation To A Closes Lexus Showroom Event

Received today from my local dealer.

All cars new and used will have a marked up dealer level discount, in addition each VIP guest will have a Lexus management authorised bonus discount plus 0% finance on some.

Well I'm out of work so won't be going.

I did hear about this but haven't had the invite yet - last time I went to one of these it wasn't that special, but might have a look again. I think they are offering quite good deals on the IS250C though as they're really not selling, large discounts and low finance costs on them........

Went to a VIP event with my mum at Lexus Sheffield at the weekend. Really good service. Champagne on arrival with music and a nice carpet. Staff were really nice and not pushy at all. Most of the used car stock outside had reductions stickers on ranging from £700 off to a couple of grand. Quite a few cars had sold stickers on including the white IS2500 F-Sport that was in the showroom.

My mum got all the info she wanted along with a test drive and some figures to ponder over. No hard sell, but the best experience I think I've ever had in a Lexus dealership. Good prices and good service.

If you're looking at changing they can be worth going to.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links