Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is my first IS250 so I am a newcomer to any facelifts or styling changes since it's offical launch, but I am noticing a few differences in my vehicle to that of others.

In the picture could someone tell me if these are recent changes or have been around for a while.

The first is the rear lights,the reversing lights are 'L' shaped like the Lexus symbol, and the very bottom lip of the rear bumber is black, whereas I've noticed other IS250's are the same colour as the rest of the bumber.

Maybe someone could help.

post-32397-12727989163.jpg

Those changes were all part of the '09 facelift, also part of this was the restyled front bumper, indicators on the mirrors, auto-fold mirrors, slightly modified dash, paddle shifters that work also when in 'D', two tone interior (on cars with lighter interiors) and different colour wood trims on SE-Ls. I think '10 brought along the new HDD satnav (which does look nice from your pic) with DAB option. I'm sure there were other changes too but that's all I can remember.

Any other F-Sport owners out there that might wanna chat? :)

Picking up an identical F-Sport on Monday from Lexus Guildford nothing on the options list to choose unless I want a cycle rack! I suppose I'll find out but does DAB really work on car radios wherever I have listened to it on normal radio's it just seems to burp, hiss, crackle and cut out

is f-sport leather steering wheel perforated (like is-f) or normal leather?

It is like the IS-F also with the 'F' badge at the bottom of the steering wheel.

Any other F-Sport owners out there that might wanna chat? :)

Picking up an identical F-Sport on Monday from Lexus Guildford nothing on the options list to choose unless I want a cycle rack! I suppose I'll find out but does DAB really work on car radios wherever I have listened to it on normal radio's it just seems to burp, hiss, crackle and cut out

well.................. DAB is a bit of an issue at the moment. I would like my dearlership to check it as i get the impression that the aerial lead is disconnected (or is this the best it gets).

well.................. DAB is a bit of an issue at the moment. I would like my dearlership to check it as i get the impression that the aerial lead is disconnected (or is this the best it gets).

I haven't actually used DAB but most who have say it's worse than FM, the bit rate is currently too low to get any decent quality out of it apparently but I have no experience or knowledge on it to comment with any certainty.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links