Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Race Wars

Hya, im here to introduce a new Event/Club called Race Wars

This has had a good welcome from Scooby,Nissan,bmw,calibra,tvr clubs already and some top brass have registered

Please take a look and let me know what you think

Cheers

Z™

www.race-wars.co.uk :zee:

Event Includes: Quatermile one on one, Use of any other tracks, Shine and show comp, Sound off, Prizes, Skid pans(depending), Lots of BEER! and music :D my Fav:)

And anything else members can come up with which wont cost me too much.

Full saftey teams and stewards will be provided and securitystaff to kick out the 'typical boy racer' types that cause problems. Like donutting in the car park for example.

Free membership.

Somebody asked me about a race track that charges £35 a car for a track day event and asked why he should join race wars. I replied "Well, That track will charge £35 a car if you take 10 or 300 people, i find tracks that charge by the hour so i can reduce ticket prices from £35 per car to only £15 per car and hopefully for a weekend and not a day event"

He registered:)

IUf you would like any more info either Register at the site ,post here or E-mail me a racewars@ntlworld.com ( private address)

Yeah , Did you find the nav buttons?

little brown bricks with Green tops? Alot of people miss them , i mush srt that out:)

And cheers for letting me post more info , alot of forums dont like info like this being posted. Already you are almost as friendly as Club Calibra:)

I bet when you get to know us we are even friendlier!

i think everyone here practices yoga!

:lol:

Anyway.. we'll take a look and i am sure some people would be interested.

I did navigate the site... but to be honest just as an opinion that the flash page with the description was not that easy to use... I can cope as I am net savvy.. but not all our members are and some are new to computers etc.

Just feedback that might be helpfull.

Well i look forward to many happy posts here:)

The website is i admit alittle hard to use but i designed it all myself and im fairly new to web design , id make a HTML site but i aint got a clue how:)

The interest in race wars has been Excellent for example the Scooby club's northern ireland regional organiser registered:)

Some major systems programmer from Vodafone has registered

and a few other top brass from around the UK

I looking at taking over 300 cars to the first event so lets hope people are VERY interested:)

LOL@ Max Power muppets, yes i know exactly what you mean, thats why Security will be watching carefully for those types.

Race wars is going to have a good name and no name with the police

It not only has to be a car fans club/event but also a family event and maxers or "Laxers" ruin that.

There are no dates for the event yet, What im doing is seeing how many people register as a general idea as to how many will be attending the first event.

the site has been up for a week and a half and the interest has been good , i hope it gets better

That way i can cut the price of the tickets and make it affordable for everyone, i know i culdnt afford to go to car shows coz i was always skint , but with the prices im hoping to achieve , that wont be a problem.

Im even giving free membership and getting membership card made up from my own pocket to make it affordable.

Am i a nice guy or what :D

I guess you may have to consider the main event dates of other clubs.

Such as japfest, JAE and Japs

keep this thread posted with info as you get it and soonas you have some dates i am sure we can put 20 to 30 cars together.. even if some are shine and show.

Is it like 'race wars' from the fast and the furious?

whose going to be kahn and whose going to be the bald guy (Im so bad with names)....

Oh and whose going to race a little white thingy that I can win the pink slip to....

Cheers chapps:)

Well yeah i going to try and make it in the same style as the film but with more to do :)

Ill keep posting stuff here and yes it would be great of 20-30 cars would come , what ill do is as soon as i have a date ill post here with prices ( i just hope i get 300 cars) more would be nice tho:)

Looking at making the first event a Weekender so we can have a few beers and stuff, Mr. Admin,

id like to see you there:)

Well so far it looks like I will be responsible for public liability as i am the organiser, which is a bit of a pain in the ***** cos im trying to keep the cost down, if you have any ideas please let me know coz thats a bill i would rather not have to pay but i cannout have an event without it for my own sake really to protect myself as an organiser.

I woulld like to get sponsorship to help with this so that i can keep the ticket prices down but i dont really know who would be a suitable sponsor.

And traders? Like what? i dont understand

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links