Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Bought A Key Off Ebay

Just got a new uncut key off eBay,timpsons cut it for me.It opens the doors and boot sound.

Despite reading nearly every topic on programming remotes i cannot get it to work.

I am lead to believe i have bought a valeo unit,and i need the denso 4c chip/transponder.

My question is where can i get a transponder from apart from eBay?

Anyone got a spare one going?

have you got the original 3 button key (master) ?

what year is your car ?

do you want a 2 or 3 button unit ? i believe member jay russel might have some 2 button ones

try and buy a 2nd hand one off eBay

Yes i have the master key.The car is a 2000 model.I have already paid out for a new key and was hoping to just change the

internals.Thanks for that.I am just a bit wary of buying off eBay again.

mines a 99 and i programmed from a guide on here so i know they are ok

i know what you are saying about eBay but what im suggesting is to find someone breaking a 2000 is200 and buy the key buttons from them-

i presume its a 3 button you want - people do have em lying around,if u are lucky someone on here might have one extra-put an ad in the wanted section as well

Thanks,I have been looking for a while now,my local breakers reckon its impossible to reprogramme a key,but they would say

that would'nt they? I have only ever had one car in my life with a spare key and am beginning to wonder if its worth

the hassle.Anyway,i'll try the wanted section.

read THIS - cheapest easiest way which at least will give you a 2 button to fall back on is contact jay russel in the hope he can send you the electrics and then buy a 2 button case off eBay and recut - it would be wise to have a spare and its better to be a 3 button as if you lose your one and only key i think you are looking at a bill for thousands/ish for a new ecu and keys from lexus

• 1 year later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links