Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi all,

I was in my Lexus showroom (Liverpool) admiring the ISF in Mica Blue with cream interior,,,

Got the usual "can I help you Sir",

I said if you can do an F Sport in Mica blue i'd buy it now,, after 20 mins the sales manager came out and said it would be a special order (obviously) and i'd have to put a deposit down but it wont be here until September (dont mind the wait)but he said he was confident Japan would do the order as the ISF in the showroom was a special order from the factory.

I'm going ahead with it as the colours gorgeous but what do you folks think or know about F Sports being ordered in this colour.

Or the chances of it happening atall?

can you post a pic or example of the colour - nice car obviously but you are a brave man to buy a new car in the current economic climate - good luck with it though , its nice to order something rare or a bit individual

• 3 weeks later...

Do you mean the Flame Blue on the ISF? If so check out lexusownersclub Australia for some F-Sports in that colour.. they're pretty popular. They're an option on the 2009-above F-Sports.. check out the colour selector here :

post-33876-127379839405.jpg

http://www.lexus.com.au/model/is250/fsport/

I've seen it in person, and I don't think it looks as good on the IS250 Body as it does on the ISF. Personal opinion, but Black/White look better than the Flame Blue.

I love that blue, no idea why they were so restrictive on it over here. In the US they offer it on the IS250C as well. I do agree that I think it looks best on the IS-F - my dealer has one and it looks stunning!

• 4 months later...

Hi all,

I was in my Lexus showroom (Liverpool) admiring the ISF in Mica Blue with cream interior,,,

Got the usual "can I help you Sir",

I said if you can do an F Sport in Mica blue i'd buy it now,, after 20 mins the sales manager came out and said it would be a special order (obviously) and i'd have to put a deposit down but it wont be here until September (dont mind the wait)but he said he was confident Japan would do the order as the ISF in the showroom was a special order from the factory.

I'm going ahead with it as the colours gorgeous but what do you folks think or know about F Sports being ordered in this colour.

Or the chances of it happening atall?

First off you can have gold and Mica in the same area. Yes you can find gold in rivers that have mica but it will not be on top. Gold is one of the heaviest things in the river. With the movement of the water Gold will work it's way to bedrock if it does not hit a hard layer on the way down. If you have any kind of heavy winter flows, gold sinks that much faster.

they go red if you go over 100. that's what i'm told of course :whistling:

The ring lights can be set at whatever speed you want. Mine is set at 85 mph on the 250 as that's the maximum speed I was advised by West Mercia road traffic police as 'motorway allowable' (subject to weather and traffic conditions, of course).

First off you can have gold and Mica in the same area. Yes you can find gold in rivers that have mica but it will not be on top. Gold is one of the heaviest things in the river. With the movement of the water Gold will work it's way to bedrock if it does not hit a hard layer on the way down. If you have any kind of heavy winter flows, gold sinks that much faster.

Where the hell did that come from? What's that got to do about anything?

Where the hell did that come from? What's that got to do about anything?

Looks like spam........

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links