Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

We Buy Any Car

Hi all,

Just a quick one about webuyanycar,

I've got an appointment to go to a drop off point not far from myn, however,

the car I want to take has no tax, mot or insurance, and I dont have a tow truck or know anyone.

And I know I cant drive it there or I'll get in trouble.

Just wondered if I could get it towed by another car to the drop off point? Would that be ok?

any other advice would be great!

Hi all,

the car I want to take has no tax, mot or insurance, and I dont have a tow truck or know anyone.

Just wondered if I could get it towed by another car to the drop off point? Would that be ok?

you can tow it but you cant drive it!!

Hi all,

Are you definatly sure mate? Don't mean to insulte your or owt but I need to be sure!

cheers

Hi all,

Are you definatly sure mate? Don't mean to insulte your or owt but I need to be sure!

cheers

ooooppppssss my bad didn't want to wake the wife but i did anyway!!(not happy)

anyway she's a traffic cop and em the short answer is no it will need to be trailered!!!sorry mate...

is there any other way using my mates car?

I would say judging by Ormis response.

Yes, you can use your mates car, as long as it has a trailer attached with your car on the trailer.

Simples

mbay your wheels shouldnt even touch the public highway-if you hook it up to a mates car with a rope if the old bill wanted to throw the book at you they could not only do you for no insurance etc but they could do your mate as well because its tied to his so your offences become his offences - you shouldnt be using webuyanycar anyway they offer a quarter of a cars value on a good day imho

Are you sure you want to sell it to webuyanycar? They do tend to reduce the amount they offer you by quite a lot when you get there. See posts on here or search other car forums.

If your mate has a tow bar then you can probably hire a trailer for a day, but would probably need a number plate put on the trailer.

If not search the web for people that transport cars, they do exist.

well does anyone want to buy it off me?

Its a white peugeot 206, T reg, 72K

Is previously stolen but no damage caused.

Part service history, V5, needs a bit of TLC to bring it back to its former self but is a great little car.

Any other details required just pm me.

I'm desperate to get rid so if you even know anyone?

I'll put a thread on the sale section too

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links