Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

First Lexus - Converted For Life!

Bobo

Hi all - I have been lurking for a while, whilst looking for my first Lexus. I have just acquired a 1995 LS400 in White and I think I a converted for life.

I looked at a couple of GS300's also but ended up with the LS as I got such a good deal on it.

Alwas been a jap car fan having had my fiar share of Mazda 323's and I am now on my 4th MX5 (the Lexus is 2nd car but could become the first! :whistling: ) Also hade a Toyota Surf which I got rid of to make way for the Lexus.

Only had it 24 hours but I am loooooving it - great condition everything works (although think I have blinky dash) and the drive is epic.

I gathered from previous newbie threads that pics are appreciated so I cam prepared - a few quick pics of the Lexus below and some of the other Jap metal I have/have had.

LEXUS1.jpg

LEXUS3.jpg

The Surf I just let go

Truck.jpg

My old Mk1 MX5

SpongesCar036.jpg

SpongesCar038.jpg

And my current 2009 Mx5 Sport Tech with all the bells and whistles on.

DSC00559.jpg

DSC00552.jpg

DSC00555.jpg

DSC00561.jpg

Look forward to contributing here hopefully althogh I am very much a student of the Lexus with it being my first one.

Cheers

Bobo

welcome to the club mate - lovely mx5 btw - so you have one car for you and the missus when the sun,s out,one for all the family and or friends ( which im sure youll love even more in time ) but what will you do in the winter ??? i feel another justifiable 4x4 conversation approaching !!

welcome to the club mate - lovely mx5 btw - so you have one car for you and the missus when the sun,s out,one for all the family and or friends ( which im sure youll love even more in time ) but what will you do in the winter ??? i feel another justifiable 4x4 conversation approaching !!

LOL - I have been warned by the good lady that I am not to even mention changing or purchasing another vehicle for at least a year....

The MX5 is actually very liveable in the winter as long as we dont have the 4 ft of snow - I am sure between the 2 I will cope :winky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links