Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Any Spare Rear Caliper Lexus Decals?

Hi guys,

Just bought a new rear caliper as wondered if anyone has any spare rear caliper decals just the small lexus sign, any help would be muchly appreciated.

Karl

i got red ones

hey man , i got a spare silver one.

Hi guys, I have red calipers and currently have white decals so guess the silver ones should be okay, wonder if I could spray them white????

shall I pm you my address? do you want anything paypalling for them dude?

Karl

i got red ones

Hi guys, I have red calipers and currently have white decals so guess the silver ones should be okay, wonder if I could spray them white????

Karl

i think silver would look good on the red to be honest , in saying that i guess you could paint them without any probs , pm me your address then mate , they are just sitting there so dont worry bout any payments .

i got red ones

Karl

i think silver would look good on the red to be honest , in saying that i guess you could paint them without any probs , pm me your address then mate , they are just sitting there so dont worry bout any payments .

hey karl , sent those decals yesterday morning ,should get them soon buddy , enjoy ! :winky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links