Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Roof Strip

I think if u call your local dealer and ask for one they'll be able to sort you out, i've noticed one of mine is very loose so I expect to lose it pretty soon, I might just glue mine down tho as I won't ever be taking it off anyway

I think if u call your local dealer and ask for one they'll be able to sort you out, i've noticed one of mine is very loose so I expect to lose it pretty soon, I might just glue mine down tho as I won't ever be taking it off anyway

One of my strips came off (I managed to blast it off with a pressure washer!). I glued it back down, so its not going anywhere now.

One of mines came off the other day, but all it seems to be is a rubber strip (similar to the door rubbers, and after i cleaned a part of it, it popped back into place, what i was wondering though is it possible to pop the whole thing off an clean as underneath the Strip and gap were filled with the most Vile green gunge you've ever seen of yearsof dirt buildup.

Wifey will be going into Lexus Sidcup tomorrow to ask how much as one of ours has gone missing after I tried to glue it back on.

Don't ask me to glue yours back as mines on the M20 somewhere! :crybaby:

She's also going to ask re an update for the Satnav and if bonnet stays are available.

I'll pop back in to update and we can all have a laugh. :winky:

ETA,

UPDATE

Roof strip is £50.

They could not tell her what satnav disc she needed, despite the car sitting outside the parts department! I know I'll have to take the disc out myself and check on the website.

And there are no bonnet stays available for an IS200. Which is a shame.

Does anyone know if they can be got aftermarket?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links