Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi All Lexus Lovers

A few days ago I received an email from Steve to say that my name/membership number had been drawn at random to win

a set of car mats for my '98 LS400. I never win anything. I followed Steve's instructions and 'phoned Josh at simplycarmats.co.uk

and placed my order - beige mats with beige trim. They arrived yesterday and they are great - top quality. Many thanks to Steve, the LOC and to

simplycarmats. It shows that it is worth being a member of the LOC.

Tony

Hi All Lexus Lovers

A few days ago I received an email from Steve to say that my name/membership number had been drawn at random to win

a set of car mats for my '98 LS400. I never win anything. I followed Steve's instructions and 'phoned Josh at simplycarmats.co.uk

and placed my order - beige mats with beige trim. They arrived yesterday and they are great - top quality. Many thanks to Steve, the LOC and to

Tony

You jammy *******! The most expensive replacement item (tyres aside) in over six years on my '98 LS, has been a set of mats.

Well done that man!

Hi All Lexus Lovers

Tony

You jammy *******! The most expensive replacement item (tyres aside) in over six years on my '98 LS, has been a set of mats.

Well done that man!

hello tony

how does the quality of the mats compare to the original mats and do they have the holes to secure them down like the originals?

please advise

Hi All Lexus Lovers

Tony

Well done that man!

hello tony

how does the quality of the mats compare to the original mats and do they have the holes to secure them down like the originals?

please advise

Hi Guys

The mats are made to fit the various curves and 'ins and outs' The drivers side only has the holes for fixing.

There is also a double-thickness pad where you rest the heel of your right foot on the driver's side - I think I might have preferred that bit to be rubber,

but hell - they were free. I think you can talk to Josh or Dan at simplycarmats (01827 312322) and probably arrange what you want and the quality you want.

Tony

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links