Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Cd Player Is200.

Hi

I'm a new member.

I have recently bought a is200 on a 51 plate. I know about the common fault with the cd players but mine doesn't show the error message. When i try to put a cd in nothing happens, it's like the cd player isn't connected. I can't hear a motor or anything. Does anybody know what it could be?

cheers

C.lees

Hi

I'm a new member.

I have recently bought a is200 on a 51 plate. I know about the common fault with the cd players but mine doesn't show the error message. When i try to put a cd in nothing happens, it's like the cd player isn't connected. I can't hear a motor or anything. Does anybody know what it could be?

cheers

C.lees

hi,have u tried the load button when trying to put the cd in by any chance?

with the is200 cd player you dont need to hold the load button that may be why it is beeping at you

just press it once the lights at the side of the cd slot should be orange to start with and the go gree when its ready to accept a cd

try this first

if no it maybe that the previous owere has tried to have a dabble themselves with a faulty player and not re-assembled it correctly

The lights at the side don't seem to be on at all. When i press it once nothing flashes or happens. The previous owner has installed a parrot blue tooth system. Could that cause any problems?

i wouldnt have thought so i had a parrot installed when i had my is200 and it never interfeard with it but then again it was hard wired to the speakers and only the mute wire went to the head unit

did you purchase the car from a garage? because it sounds like a duff unit i have a unit here which i took out of mine with a similar problem the cd part does nothing but the lights still flash

I bought it from a lexus dealership at trade cost as my sister works for them. I only found out about the cd player fault when i got the car home. i think it might be a duff one too. i've asked the mechanics at lexus but it's like getting blood from a stone!!

yeah i know what you mean mate iv just upgraded to a 220 from a 200 a bought independant because of a lot better price now its in there tomorrow for some recall bits that are outstanding and asked them to look at the mpg because i dont think its right and also clean the egr valve which is 6 bolts and they dont really want to no

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links