Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Short Front Plate

NigeSt

but what is this BS Code? never notice i have those on my standard plate?.. CONFUSED..hehe :withstupid:  :iraqi-info-minister:

There's a British Standard (BS AU 145d) that plates should conform to. The plate should have this standard reference on it to indicate that it conforms to this standard (sic).

The postcode of the supplier of the site should also be on the plate.

All this is intended to restrict activities of :tsktsk: car thieves though, personally, I doubt that any self-respecting car-thief would give up their life of crime just because of the difficulties in acquiring a dodgy number plate.

Nige

ok, i got the Plate trim on today, but the bolt that hold the number plate is too short, so i used some 3m tapes, just wonder it is legal to fix the number plate on with just 3m tapes and not screws or bolts...???

i will post some pic of the plate trim later, and wow it is very nice, thank Kavey.... :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

ok, i got the Plate trim on today, but the bolt that hold the number plate is too short, so i used some 3m tapes, just wonder it is legal to fix the number plate on with just 3m tapes and not screws or bolts...???

i will post some pic of the plate trim later, and wow it is very nice, thank Kavey.... :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Yep. No bolts on either my front or rear plates - just lots of 3M :)

Glad you like the trim Tony - love to see the pics :yahoo:

My new plate should be arriving in the post tomorrow....

30cm Jap size sticker (oops) boxed with www.toyotaownersclub.com central breaking the box at the bottom and.....

Post Whore central breaking the box at the top :whistling::lol:

Here is the Pics of the Number Plate Trim, also the Smoked Headlight and De-Badged Grille...

Maz_Is200_24_6_03_20.sized.jpg

Maz_Is200_24_6_03_14.sized.jpg

Maz_Is200_24_6_03_7.sized.jpg

Maz_Is200_24_6_03_21.sized.jpg

sorry not too good pics but that will do for now, just ordered a new set of Plate again from FancyPlate, course i manage to cracked the rear plate, and drill the front plate with 2 different height holes, hehe :withstupid: :iraqi-info-minister: :iraqi-info-minister: :whistling::whistling: :shutit: :shutit: :yack: :yack:

sorry not too good pics but that will do for now, just ordered a new set of Plate again from FancyPlate, course i manage to cracked the rear plate, and drill the front plate with 2 different height holes, hehe :withstupid: :iraqi-info-minister: :iraqi-info-minister: :whistling::whistling: :shutit: :shutit: :yack: :yack:

Doh!

Looking great Tony - that trim suits the dark detailing really well.

I'd maybe get a slightly smaller rear plate tho - it looks okay, but might sit a little better in the trim with a bit more of a gap around it.

Your car is gunna look so great, esp when you get the paint job done! :yahoo:

N1!

Thank guys, i only washed the car with Jet wash, didnt polished it as all, but i did clear the engine bay thus, hehehe....not that it going to stay clean for long... :whistling::whistling::whistling:

Maz_IS200_30.sized.jpg

can wait to take the car in for the new body kits and Respray.... will missed the car for 7-9 weeks thus, :crying::crying::crying::crying:

Doh!

Looking great Tony - that trim suits the dark detailing really well.

I'd maybe get a slightly smaller rear plate tho - it looks okay, but might sit a little better in the trim with a bit more of a gap around it.

Your car is gunna look so great, esp when you get the paint job done!

i had to order from Fancy plate again, cause i cracked the rear plate, also only now i noticed it a bit too big as well, hope the new plates going to be alright, also have added Lexus Leeds and it post code on to both front and rear plate too just in case, been looking around local car park the last few days, most car only have their dealer name and post code on, only a few have this BS code on, so i think im ok with those fancyplates......finger cross.. :whistling::whistling:

now what goin to be my next mod on the car??? :whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling: hehehe

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links