Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Another New Face

Yorkshire Flyer

Hi Everyone,

Just like to let everyone know that i used this site as research prior to purchasing my 57plate IS220d SE two weeks ago.

Having been a Ford driver for the last twenty years i fancied a change and decided the Lexus was for me.

The totally unbiased comments on this site helped me make my mind up and so far i can't get the smile of my face everytime i sit in the drivers seat.

Kids and sweet shops come to mind.

Anyway hopefully i will be able to tap some of you up for advice and help as and when needed.

Looking forward to future chats.

Hi Everyone,

Just like to let everyone know that i used this site as research prior to purchasing my 57plate IS220d SE two weeks ago.

Having been a Ford driver for the last twenty years i fancied a change and decided the Lexus was for me.

The totally unbiased comments on this site helped me make my mind up and so far i can't get the smile of my face everytime i sit in the drivers seat.

Kids and sweet shops come to mind.

Anyway hopefully i will be able to tap some of you up for advice and help as and when needed.

Looking forward to future chats.

Welcome to the Forum! Same for me, it was the comments etc on this site that helped me choose and has since helped me on a variety of subjects, queries and general chit chat!

Welcome to the club!

A bit like you I'm using it to research my next purchase and all the people on here are very friendly.

I hope to be an actual owner myself soon ;)

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

Just took the car into Lexus Hull for a "once over" as it still has three weeks manufacturers warranty left.

Thought i might as well see if anything needs doing.

Looks as though previous owner looked after it well.

Only thing they did was upgrade the EPU settings to the latest revision.

The only other thing that i picked up, which is annoying more than anything else, is a strange "squealing" noise from the dashboard area when putting the vehicle into reverse.

The guy at Lexus said that he noticed it and that if i booked it in next week when they had a little more time they would sort it out. Seem to be very helpful - nothing too much trouble.

Hopefully this will turn out to be nothing major - anyone else suffer with the "mouse noise" when reversing ????

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links