Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Choices

Rory

Firstly this isn't my car, pics are for illustration only, but I would like opinions as I don't see many front spats on cars:

Front Spats (option of blacking out lower middle of the bumper) or TRD Front Lip that loads already have??

spats-1.jpg

Corner spats :)

Not many cars around with them ;)

Andy

ended up with the set off eBay too Andy so they've gone back on, actually the adhesive in the box was dated 2005, will that be no good to use now?

Spats for me too :)

Yeh tbh my mind was pretty much made up already, the car is goin in for painting first week november, thats bonnet bumper (minor repair) and all the kit, I didn't talk about fitting so I don't know if they gonna fit it for me, but i'm happy doin that myself, Spats it is, i've only ever seen them in silver but I think they'll look pretty good in red

Andy

ended up with the set off eBay too Andy so they've gone back on, actually the adhesive in the box was dated 2005, will that be no good to use now?

2005? I honestly do not know but it should be replaced easily enough :)

As for two lots of spats thats just greedy ;)

Andy

I'd say spats too, but I do think that both need TRD side skirts in order to work properly. Without them they tend to disrupt the lines of the car.

I have side skirts :D

Andy

2005? I honestly do not know but it should be replaced easily enough :)

As for two lots of spats thats just greedy ;)

Andy

I know, I had already placed my bid before I remembered you had some, so I left my bid thinking i'd get outbid and it didn't happen, so I had to pay out for the others, I also picked up an extra bumper as I wasn't sure whether mine would need replacing but I don't need that either so the sale of the spare corners and bumper should get me my money back and cover my fees for both

• 3 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links