Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wheel Bearing Ls400 Mk Iv 1998

Welcome to the LOC.

I don't know if there is a kit but the bearing part number is 90903-63011 and you will also need a replacement circlip and oil seal, try Lexus as it can be cheaper than other sources and the quality is guaranteed.

We have a resident Lexus parts manager on here ACLex who may give you a discount and post the required parts to you.

Hi Mike,

Welcome to LOC.

You could try HERE but don't exclude the main dealer, I have found them cheaper on some parts than anyone else???

Good luck with your search.

Mike

Mike

Thanks for your response. I will take a look Regards Mike

Welcome to the LOC.

I don't know if there is a kit but the bearing part number is 90903-63011 and you will also need a replacement circlip and oil seal, try Lexus as it can be cheaper than other sources and the quality is guaranteed.

We have a resident Lexus parts manager on here ACLex who may give you a discount and post the required parts to you.

Thanks for your response. How do I get in touch with ACLex (sorry for being slow. Can you provide a telephone no.? regards Mike

Hello everyone, having had a lot of work done to my car and being quoted £157 approx to supply a wheel bearing from Lexus i looked elswhere and had this supplied by my local factors General Traffic Ltd. part n/o ABK1493 which was a genuine toyota part!! Complete kit as well for only £47.46 inc. Mechanics fee £80.= one quiet Lexus.I must add that I have no connection with the above named company. Try them for H/Brake cables as well!! Hope this helps you all.

Hello everyone, having had a lot of work done to my car and being quoted £157 approx to supply a wheel bearing from Lexus i looked elswhere and had this supplied by my local factors General Traffic Ltd. part n/o ABK1493 which was a genuine toyota part!! Complete kit as well for only £47.46 inc. Mechanics fee £80.= one quiet Lexus.I must add that I have no connection with the above named company. Try them for H/Brake cables as well!! Hope this helps you all.

Thank you for supplying the information above, as a certain supermarket says "Every little helps" and it's the same when it comes to savings on Lexus parts.

Thanks for your response. Regards Mike PS I will take a look

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links