Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Car Related Game Who Knows What This Is?

fil4362

Yes, my mate had one similar or the same - Villiers engine (250cc 2 stroke single?) mounted over the front wheel. Engine swung with the steering!

The MK D only had 197cc Villiers engine

Yes, my mate had one similar or the same - Villiers engine (250cc 2 stroke single?) mounted over the front wheel. Engine swung with the steering!

The MK D only had 197cc Villiers engine

What's 53cc between friends.

Then again, when it's 20% of the engine I suppose thats a hell of a lot.

Well its definatly a Bond. The log book has it down as a 1953 micro car. Thats also what the bagde says on it. Had a hell of a job registering it for mot test. Vosa/ministry of transport computer didnt have a clue what i was on about. this is why i had the log book had to get the customer to bring it in so i knew what it was also.

3 wheels one door no wipers no hand brake. How do you pass a car like that. wipers and hand brake non original equipment so not needed. Your right about the engine mounted on the front end its just one big lump steering suspension engine and box its all just one big upright. If you put it on a full steering lock its turns within its own length. Best bit at car shows you can climb in the engine bay close the bonnet. Scares the hell out of people when you jump out at them, silly stupid and very childish but so much fun.

Belongs to a mate of mine who has had it on loan to Manchester transport museum for sevral years. he recently took it out and put it back onthe road.

Ok graham will give you the next go pick your most odd ball caryou have and post it up

I have a Toyoya Celsior that just says Toyota on the log book with no model,the MOT tester always has a problem on what to test it as and it goes through as a LS430.

How about an LS400 engine driving one wheel and turning with the steering,that would be interesting!!

It may well be a mark c i was just quoting what it said on the log book. It didnt say mark c, but then i currently have a toyota corrolla that doesnt say corrolla on the log book.

It wouldn't say Mk C on logbook. Similar to Ford Cortina.....Mk 1, Mk 2, Mk 3, they don't say Mk 1 etc on logbook either!

I have a Toyoya Celsior that just says Toyota on the log book with no model,the MOT tester always has a problem on what to test it as and it goes through as a LS430.

How about an LS400 engine driving one wheel and turning with the steering,that would be interesting!!

Once the car is in the system its in the system. The only problem would be the wieght of the car. The tester would have to enter a curbside weight. I presume like us he guessed based on his experiance and simular models. With the car pictured about we had to get a weigh bridge ticket and enter that weight so the computer could calculate the breaking figures. Thats abotu the only upside of a garage next to a skip yard,they have a weigh bridge.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links