Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New To Forum

pcocp

Just saying hello, I'm new to the forum and after looking around for a while I can see I will be making good use of the info available here.

Driving 2008 IS220d Sport, and love it.

Take it easy!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All this is My First post after test driving the Lexus IS220D 3 times and many other cars over the last week, I went out today and got myself IS220D its on a 07 plate with 35,000 miles on the clock and its slate blue I was very impressed with the comfort and ride and the extras in the car,

Can`t wait till Thursday to pick her up... :P B)

• 4 weeks later...

Got my My Lexus,

I am to be the very proud owner of my very first Lexus IS220D 07 plate 35,000 miles on the clock. Traded in my Audi A3 loved the car but very uncomfortable on long runs up to North Yorkshire to see our first Grand Child.

First test drive found the lexus lacked power but it was smooth and very comfortable, It ticked all the right boxes.

Test drove 10 different cars from BMW to Mercedes and came back to the first car I test drove the Lexus IS 220D,

The garage said we can get the car chipped for you it will make a big difference which it did 209 BHP.

Picked the car up 2 weeks ago and I cant stop driving it. I work shift so Have been waking up at 05:00 in a morning on my rest days and going out to drive my new Car for 2 hours in a morning and travelling home after Night shift driving 20 miles extra just to drive this Great car.

I would say the LEXUS is the finest Car I have driven I just love it, why did i not find out about this car 10 years ago...

Cant wait for the drive up to North Yorkshire in 2 weeks time.

one very happy LEXUS OWNER ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Mad Mick

Poole, Dorset

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links